Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston GDA

HOw are the GDA teams over in Weston? Drama? Are they promoting players from the b c teams, depending on how well they are practicing?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    HOw are the GDA teams over in Weston? Drama? Are they promoting players from the b c teams, depending on how well they are practicing?
    Looking to move from BU? You're not alone. Everyone is looking.

Comment

Losses to Top Hat and split with Orlando Pride. They should get wins against the rest of Florida teams and the NC and Atlanta teams look like tough match ups for Florida.

Comment

Looking to move from BU? You're not alone. Everyone is looking.
        Weston is an organized ****shhhhow , where politics run the show. I'd rather deal with lights not working. Is Weston worth the extra 500 they charge?

Comment

Weston is an organized ****shhhhow , where politics run the show. I'd rather deal with lights not working. Is Weston worth the extra 500 they charge?
          Shhh. Stop that. The lights work at BU fields. We don't want anyone to know. We're saving a sh!tload of money by reducing practices. The game results will be the same, so what difference does it make.

Comment

Is there really a "politics" problem? I heard to be wary of Weston because it's a parent run club, but I figured at the GDA and DA level...talent talks and parents stay in background, no?

Comment

Is there really a "politics" problem? I heard to be wary of Weston because it's a parent run club, but I figured at the GDA and DA level...talent talks and parents stay in background, no?
              Hahahaha , u are quite the comedian!! Go ahead and take the bench warmer on the u15 and tell her she will be working out with the pre academy team bc someone is playing better and needs to play up with GDA team... mami papi freak the f out , start mouthing out , Do you know who I am ??? Lol

Comment

Hahahaha , u are quite the comedian!! Go ahead and take the bench warmer on the u15 and tell her she will be working out with the pre academy team bc someone is playing better and needs to play up with GDA team... mami papi freak the f out , start mouthing out , Do you know who I am ??? Lol
                Well, this is a problem. The answer to mami and papi should be..."don't care who you are, I'm the coach" and the Club should be behind the coach. Release the player if it escalates. No refund. Period.

Other parents will get the message. This "do you know who I am" entitlement crap manifests itself ultimately on the field as older players with gutless, heartlesss, entitled play (see the USMNT performance this cycle minus Puiisic).

Comment

It is worth it because they are letting their girls play High School soccer under the radar. The green light is a go for High School soccer for us. YEA!!!!!

Comment

Weston girls are playing high school? So the b team can claim those spots , awesome news

Comment

Weston girls are playing high school? So the b team can claim those spots , awesome news
                      High school ? Weston? Really?

Comment

S. FL GDA programs struggle. How long before US Soccer has to address the issue? Is there an answer?

Comment

High school ? Weston? Really?
                          Weston knows the girls will not be playing High School. They want their best playing in the showcase event and if they play, those girls will not be able to play in that event. They can not be on two different team at the same time. Also US Soccer will be watching the girls on DA to see if any are playing and give warning to clubs or even take away their membership. Also other clubs following DA rules will snitch on them for not following rules. So you really think they are going to test the federation. I don't think so..

Comment

Weston knows the girls will not be playing High School. They want their best playing in the showcase event and if they play, those girls will not be able to play in that event. They can not be on two different team at the same time. Also US Soccer will be watching the girls on DA to see if any are playing and give warning to clubs or even take away their membership. Also other clubs following DA rules will snitch on them for not following rules. So you really think they are going to test the federation. I don't think so..
                            Some girls on a few of the DA team are definitely playing HS. A few of the top players also, not scrubs

Comment

What's more important , the showcase in December or high school soccer? Who's running the ship over at Weston?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X