Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Turn the channel if you don't want a disclaimer or read a newspaper.
    Did I say I didn't want a disclaimer? I said it was funny, because he needs a disclaimer.

Comment

What's more pathetic is that a sick old man, who should go home and spend time with his family and friends, is the only one from Congress speaking up.
      You mean like speaking up about why Hillary isn't brought up on charges for taking bribes to approve Uranium sales? You're right, it's pathetic how quiet they all are.

Comment

What the eff is he even talking about? I think Eisenhower, Roosevelt, Patton and McArthur might have a different idea about what American leadership and ideals abroad means. Time to stop caving in and start kicking ass again.

Funny thing is every news story I've heard today has had to add the disclaimer that he is suffering from a serious brain tumor, as though that explains his actions. He needs to retire while he still has some dignity remaining. A great man, no question, but he needs to stop talking.
        The brain tumor sitting in the oval office is the reason for his speech, not one afflicting the senator.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X