Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Bradley thought being captain meant being a giant SJW

with a rainbow armband and look what happened. One Nation, One Team means ALL beliefs not just those who liberals want to pander to for votes today. Daddy's boy wanted more fans? Well think about all the Christians he excluded. Soccer first. Winning first. America first.

Bradley's career has been on a downward slide for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      with a rainbow armband and look what happened. One Nation, One Team means ALL beliefs not just those who liberals want to pander to for votes today. Daddy's boy wanted more fans? Well think about all the Christians he excluded. Soccer first. Winning first. America first.
      I have cheering for whoever the US (men and women) is playing since they became an arm of the progressive left.

Comment

What the hell is SJW?

Comment

You seem to be a Trump supporter, so I think Bradley being awful is all we can agree on.

Comment

What the hell is SJW?
            social justice warrior.

Comment

Gimme a break. If Christians decide to discriminate against people due to sexual orientation then they exclude themselves. If you have discriminate against folks that are gay, you should go play in a league for homophobic Christians.

Comment

Gimme a break. If Christians decide to discriminate against people due to sexual orientation then they exclude themselves. If you have discriminate against folks that are gay, you should go play in a league for homophobic Christians.
                3.5% of the population identifies GAY. Christians do not discriminate against GAYs. Christians do not agree with their lifestyle. The media will propagandize you to believe that Christians hate and discriminate. The hate comes from the left. If you do not agree with me you are a (Insert whatever term of hate you want to use).

I am not gay. I will never truly understand what is to be gay. Unless you are gay you cannot understand either. The populist idea of single out any group as a "Victim" does nothing to bring a society forward. All victimization creates a division and distraction.

The great magic show of politicians to cater votes to control the populace. The goal is to control the money and the guns. Once you achieve the goal ultimate power will be yours.

Politicians will give you a handout and limit your ability to receive a hand up.

MLK said it best "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Just get along and walk in love.

Comment

3.5% of the population identifies GAY. Christians do not discriminate against GAYs. Christians do not agree with their lifestyle. The media will propagandize you to believe that Christians hate and discriminate. The hate comes from the left. If you do not agree with me you are a (Insert whatever term of hate you want to use).

I am not gay. I will never truly understand what is to be gay. Unless you are gay you cannot understand either. The populist idea of single out any group as a "Victim" does nothing to bring a society forward. All victimization creates a division and distraction.

The great magic show of politicians to cater votes to control the populace. The goal is to control the money and the guns. Once you achieve the goal ultimate power will be yours.

Politicians will give you a handout and limit your ability to receive a hand up.

MLK said it best "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Very well said.

...iow, be prepared to be attacked.

Comment

Maybe all these athletes should worry about being good at their jobs. No one really cares about their opinions on social issues. They can do whatever they want in the private lives to support their beliefs and causes.

Comment

I don't what la la land you inhabit if you are blind the nasty slurs hurled towards gay people every day. You know many gay people - you may just not be aware that they are gay. MLK did not just quietly go about his business. He stood up and spoke out.

"The time is always right to do the right thing."

Comment

I bet you think this country doesn't have an issue with racism either. Get that go-to-church-every-Sunday head of yours out of the sand. Not all Christians are homophobic or racist or _______ in the blank, but many of them do not hold to the tenants of the Bible or WWJD. To call themselves Christians is a disgrace.

Comment

I am a Christian and have no problem with the gay lifestyle. Christ, whom you profess to believe in if you are a Christian, did not discuss gays, did he? When he walked the earth preaching, trying to teach us all some important spiritual things? I don't recall it being a particularly big issue for him, if at all. He did have a lot to say about judging others, and he was very anti religious establishment, and I do believe it was some religious establishment that decided something is wrong with the gay lifestyle. And he was kinda sent here to save the world and teach us all what really matters, wasn't he? There are many many Christians who don't believe that God has a problem with the lifestyle of gay people. He created gay people for Christ's sake. (hee hee, pun intended) Please don't speak for Christians like that. You really do create the wrong impression.

Comment

Lol

Shut up F A G

Comment

Oh, I accidentally landed in the White Power thread. My bad, it should have been titled differently.

So some athletes choose to stand up for the rights of others . . . whatever. That has nothing to do with on field performance. Go burn your crosses somewhere else. How sad and pathetic must some people be to obsess about this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X