X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BU's DOC = director DA, GDA, NPL, Travel & REC, plus substitute coach

Best quote of the day and the winner of the internet:

"DOC is also director of the DA, GDA, NPL, Travel and rec leagues, plus substitute coach, things are not exactly prioritized. Nothing new at BU."

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

"DOC is also director of the DA, GDA, NPL, Travel and rec leagues, plus substitute coach, things are not exactly prioritized. Nothing new at BU."
    The club is short in coaches.

Comment

Two things can be the answer:

1) BU are not paying well for real good coaches

2) DOC "EE" wants to pocket the most $$$ not having to pay Directors of Academy (BDA & GDA.

Comment

Two things can be the answer:

1) BU are not paying well for real good coaches

2) DOC "EE" wants to pocket the most $$$ not having to pay Directors of Academy (BDA & GDA.
        Can he claim a pole and fix the lights too, then I would be impressed.

Comment

Can he claim a pole and fix the lights too, then I would be impressed.
          Yes, he can claim a pole. He claimed the first one on the left.

Comment

Honestly saving the club and players money by having him oversee a few leagues. How hard is it for him to have his office staff make sure players are registered for leagues. What does a DA or ECNL Director do that would require 40'hours?

Comment

Many directors just delegate so why have too many at one club?

Comment

Honestly saving the club and players money by having him oversee a few leagues. How hard is it for him to have his office staff make sure players are registered for leagues. What does a DA or ECNL Director do that would require 40'hours?
                Office Staff? How many people you think are working fulltime at clubs? Most everyone that runs a club are volunteers.

Comment

Office Staff? How many people you think are working fulltime at clubs? Most everyone that runs a club are volunteers.
                  Don't you wonder what the DOCs do when the club has Volunteer Director for tournament and Volunteer to take care of the equipment and Volunteer to run the concessions and Volunteer to ??? The DOC is paid to direct coaches and volunteers.

Comment

Are the volunteers true volunteers or do they get discounted fees does that qualify as volunteers status ? EE once said this club is not Parent Run ?

Comment

Don't you wonder what the DOCs do when the club has Volunteer Director for tournament and Volunteer to take care of the equipment and Volunteer to run the concessions and Volunteer to ??? The DOC is paid to direct coaches and volunteers.
                      I have not idea of the inner workings of this club, I had seen in the post about 40 hrs and office staff like any club has that sort of situation. I am sure the volunteers get some sort of brake on registration as they should. I bet it equals about $.05 an hour, I bet your getting ready to help out yourself now? Or does bitching on TS pay the bills?

Comment

Can we get a volunteer to put up a couple of light bulbs?

Comment

Can we get a volunteer to put up a couple of light bulbs?
                          Palm beach county parks department gets tax money which they should use to get parks in working order asap instead of paying 75k to park rangers who make sure no one uses the fields with out a permit , only basketball . Call , email them , complaining on TS won't really help

Comment

I have not idea of the inner workings of this club, I had seen in the post about 40 hrs and office staff like any club has that sort of situation. I am sure the volunteers get some sort of brake on registration as they should. I bet it equals about $.05 an hour, I bet your getting ready to help out yourself now? Or does bitching on TS pay the bills?
                            Hey dass define Volunteer? Free is free not discount fees that equals payment that's not free .

Comment

Hey dass define Volunteer? Free is free not discount fees that equals payment that's not free .
                              Ok genius so lets say they get registration covered for doing what ever job it is they do.

So what $1500 for 12 months of work? Sounds like they are really getting paid alot.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X