Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sporting vs FSA ECNL Today

A couple of games today for the 04s and 05s. What were the results in the Farmington-Middletown battles?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A couple of games today for the 04s and 05s. What were the results in the Farmington-Middletown battles?
    Huge parking issues at the complex today, heard a lot of people were complaining directly to fsa management and threatening to pull thier kids. Shuttle buses from westfarms mall not operating on schedule either. Real mess up in Farmington. Sad!

Comment

Parking homo is back. Meet me Monday-Friday at either 9:00 am or 5:00pm for your overdue pounding.

Red charger guy

Comment

Parking homo is back. Meet me Monday-Friday at either 9:00 am or 5:00pm for your overdue pounding.

Red charger guy
        Yeah yeah yeah, Mr. No-Show.

Comment

End of executive drive all the time, come again if you even came at all, like your wife

Comment

Red charger guy
            Perhaps you will finally be banned from the site for homophobic slurs.....just sayin.

Using the slur does not make you tough.

Comment

At what point will it take you to realize that ECNL begins at U14 as a developmental team and then at U15 is when CFC and FSA finalize their rosters.

Comment

Last time I checked...Sporting isn't part of the ECNL.

Say this 3 times to yourself, "It's only just a dream".

Comment

1 result does not a club maketh

Comment

Simple question and lots if reflective and defensive answers. I guess I know the results now. Starts at 14 or 15 when you ask about the 04 and 05s and at 16 and 17 if I asked about the 02 and 03s I guess. Aren't the 04s 14? What does FSA do differently at older ages? Unite all of their branches like CFC or cut the players they trained and bring in tons of new players like OW? The answer is they do nothing and get even worse results as their poorly trained players get older and other teams continue working hard and replacing a player or two here and there with a better player.

Comment

Simple question and lots if reflective and defensive answers. I guess I know the results now. Starts at 14 or 15 when you ask about the 04 and 05s and at 16 and 17 if I asked about the 02 and 03s I guess. Aren't the 04s 14? What does FSA do differently at older ages? Unite all of their branches like CFC or cut the players they trained and bring in tons of new players like OW? The answer is they do nothing and get even worse results as their poorly trained players get older and other teams continue working hard and replacing a player or two here and there with a better player.
                      DA and ECNL (even if it is only 1/2 as successful as the girls side) will be sitting at a BIG boy table no matter the results.

Even the worst team in MLB, NFL or NBA is better than the minors,CFL and D-league

Comment

So I do believe those poorly trained 04s beat your Sporting dream team.

Comment

So I do believe those poorly trained 04s beat your Sporting dream team.
                          Not sure what he's saying. The 04's played FC Stars yesterday and won.

Comment

TS has really gotten lame lately. Just a few desperate trolls left like this loser. What happened to the regulars, the more entertaining bunch?

Comment

Not sure what he's saying. The 04's played FC Stars yesterday and won.
                              So you are saying that sporting 04s did not lose to fsa ecnl 04s yesterday in a friendly?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X