Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coaching Staff: CFC vs. FSA

Is it just me or does it seem like at this point the FSA coaching staff is getting pretty weak, credential wise? The ECNL coaches are fine, but if you compare the staff coaches to your typical CFC branch coach, the quality seems to be inferior. My kid plays for FSA so I only see who they've got. CFC being more of a franchisor than a club doesn't really list all their coaches.

Given FSA's palatial facilities, you would think their coaches would be the crème de la crème.

What are the typical credentials of a CFC branch coach and do they have a minimum license requirement?

are you the same Branford vs Shelton poster that post 3 times in a row, maybe your "enter" key is stuck

Comment

Hiccup on the dial-up connection.

Comment

do you mean like FSA coach CV who is an "A" licensed coach?

Comment

ok, I will feed the troll... FSA has more A licensed coaches than any other club in CT.

Comment

My kid plays at FSA. No complaints about his coach at all. Very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              My kid has played against them. They were a solid team and it was fun for all of them. Nice facilities too. I cannot wait for the next opportunity to play against them.

Comment

I count (7) "A" and (6) "B" coaches

PS I was there last week and played on new fields. Very large open area with (6) small sided fields. Looked like there was room for a lot more fields

Ginga Parent

Comment

Md, AD, CC are a soccer coaching triumvirate that eclipse anything offered by any other club or combination of clubs in CT bar none. The lineup of secondary coaches for NPL and state teams have a dangerously well credentialled in terms of actual experience and a mix of licensing. Combine their programs and facility, and you've got a club of historical proportions bringing the best of the beautiful game to our kids. Period.

Comment

I count (7) "A" and (6) "B" coaches

PS I was there last week and played on new fields. Very large open area with (6) small sided fields. Looked like there was room for a lot more fields

Ginga Parent
                    how was the parking?

Comment

FSA intern back at work after some time off

Comment

Yes one experience is so indicative

Comment

how was the parking?
                          actually parked right in front of the field my kid played on, non issue

Comment

actually parked right in front of the field my kid played on, non issue
                            that's great. Parking is a serious problem there, but sometimes we get lucky and get a spot that's not too far a walk.

Comment

that's great. Parking is a serious problem there, but sometimes we get lucky and get a spot that's not too far a walk.

Poor kid. Maybe they should rip up one of the fields and expand parking.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X