X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well the dominoes did fall.

The games vs Trinity and Central reminded them what the ball in an opponent net looks like, they'll need that to make the tourney. In their remaining games they have 9 pts they should/must win over Greenwich Danbury & Stamford. Do that and it gets them to 24 pts. The bubble exists at the 27-28 pt range. So they need 4 points from Trumbull McMahon or Ludlowe. Any points on Monday would go a long way.
    Good synopsis. Totally agree. First time in years that they are worried about Trumbull, Mcmahon, and ludlowe.

Comment

Well the dominoes did fall.

The games vs Trinity and Central reminded them what the ball in an opponent net looks like, they'll need that to make the tourney. In their remaining games they have 9 pts they should/must win over Greenwich Danbury & Stamford. Do that and it gets them to 24 pts. The bubble exists at the 27-28 pt range. So they need 4 points from Trumbull McMahon or Ludlowe. Any points on Monday would go a long way.
      Ludlowe has a tough road in as well. Currently at 16 pts they need 12 to get to the projected bubble line. They need wins against Westhill Norwalk and Wilton. THEN, they need to pick up 3 more pts against StJ, Staples, or Warde.

Comment

Ludlowe has a tough road in as well. Currently at 16 pts they need 12 to get to the projected bubble line. They need wins against Westhill Norwalk and Wilton. THEN, they need to pick up 3 more pts against StJ, Staples, or Warde.
        Westhill is playing the spoiler as they are effectively out. New Canaan is only in a slightly better spot.

Which leaves us with McMahon. Seemingly a lock until New Canaan slapped them...They need to return to form in a hurry. They have 20 pts. They can get to 26 vs Norwalk and Central. But those last 2 points won't be easy - Westhill, StJ, Wilton, & Warde. All of those will be fighting for either home games or a playoff spot themselves. Westhill on Wed will be the best odds they get in those games.

Comment

Westhill is playing the spoiler as they are effectively out. New Canaan is only in a slightly better spot.

Which leaves us with McMahon. Seemingly a lock until New Canaan slapped them...They need to return to form in a hurry. They have 20 pts. They can get to 26 vs Norwalk and Central. But those last 2 points won't be easy - Westhill, StJ, Wilton, & Warde. All of those will be fighting for either home games or a playoff spot themselves. Westhill on Wed will be the best odds they get in those games.
          McMahon vs westhill.....3 points right there

Comment

McMahon vs westhill.....3 points right there
            Ahhh McMahon Dad, did you learn nothing from Nostradoofus (aka Trumbull Dad) last week?!?!

Comment

Ahhh McMahon Dad, did you learn nothing from Nostradoofus (aka Trumbull Dad) last week?!?!
              another fun week

Comment

McMahondadoofus.

Comment

Let's not forget that Trumbull was missing their best player due to concussion.

Comment

Let's not forget that Trumbull was missing their best player due to concussion.
                    lets not forget that stj had a goal called back on a offsides call by a ref who couldn't possibly see it as he was 15 yards behind the play - see everyone can play that game

Comment

McMahondadoofus.
                      Haters going to try and hate, I get it, but really, this is the best you can do. I told you McMahon was on the come up two years ago. The fact I could see it and you couldn't see it because we weren't a historically winning program says more about you than me. Last year I told you they would leave thier mark and they did, not only making the state tournament, but winning and playing well. I even told you which players to watch for. Didn't get awarded last year, but this year....this year speaks for itself. So go ahead and hate. You are probably some rich ilton guy who can't believe your kid finally made it to high school and got a starting role and the team is straight up garbage. You wanted to get the varsity gear and wear it around town. Maybe you are one of the parents who bicker back and forth online about who the head coach should be and go "testify" in front of the school board. Who is the real azz? Look in the mirror. I don't care about 30 years ago and how many state championships you won when schools struggled to find enough girls to play soccer on horse pastures with 60 year old female gym teachers who never played a sport as coaches. I'm just living the present and I am going to watch my kids team punish your kids team. It will give me great joy that you won't get to brag at the cocktail party about your little Mia and her teams "big" wins. Now go back and think real hard, I'm sure you can do better than trying to give me a nickname by altering another dumb one that you came up with in your bathroom when you read this blog and take your morning dump.

Peace out

Comment

lets not forget that stj had a goal called back on a offsides call by a ref who couldn't possibly see it as he was 15 yards behind the play - see everyone can play that game
                        Oh.....I agree. Let's forget the offsides rules when st joes play.

Comment

Haters going to try and hate, I get it, but really, this is the best you can do. I told you McMahon was on the come up two years ago. The fact I could see it and you couldn't see it because we weren't a historically winning program says more about you than me. Last year I told you they would leave thier mark and they did, not only making the state tournament, but winning and playing well. I even told you which players to watch for. Didn't get awarded last year, but this year....this year speaks for itself. So go ahead and hate. You are probably some rich ilton guy who can't believe your kid finally made it to high school and got a starting role and the team is straight up garbage. You wanted to get the varsity gear and wear it around town. Maybe you are one of the parents who bicker back and forth online about who the head coach should be and go "testify" in front of the school board. Who is the real azz? Look in the mirror. I don't care about 30 years ago and how many state championships you won when schools struggled to find enough girls to play soccer on horse pastures with 60 year old female gym teachers who never played a sport as coaches. I'm just living the present and I am going to watch my kids team punish your kids team. It will give me great joy that you won't get to brag at the cocktail party about your little Mia and her teams "big" wins. Now go back and think real hard, I'm sure you can do better than trying to give me a nickname by altering another dumb one that you came up with in your bathroom when you read this blog and take your morning dump.

Peace out
                          You mad, bro?

Comment

Oh.....I agree. Let's forget the offsides rules when st joes play.
                            not at all as he also called trumbull off sides in the first half when they clearly weren't because he was out of position
                            the difference is he pulled a goal off the board in one instance and killed any chance of something happening with the other

Comment

She was clearly offside

Comment

She was clearly offside
                                i had the same view as the ref and you couldn't see it either way- he made the call and thats that but he cost the trumbull team a very dangerous chance i i know for a fact they weren't off

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X