Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Dunno. Ask GPS parents. They've been doing that for a while, although not on quite as big of a scale. Maybe BBA/NEFC is the new McSoccer?
    GPS is different. GPS runs clubs across the country. I am with the person who asked the question. After they put in $20-$30000 on club fees with no growth, they will be back to this site.

Comment

I'm confused, is someone here suggesting that the D, E, F level teams and lower for one club are some how a less ****ty value proposition than any other given club's D, E, F or lower level teams? That's ****ing hilarious.

Comment

I'm confused, is someone here suggesting that the D, E, F level teams and lower for one club are some how a less ****ty value proposition than any other given club's D, E, F or lower level teams? That's ****ing hilarious.
        How many clubs in the state have 22 teams in a single age group? I think that was the point of the OP. It obviously works for Breakers. The OP is questioning why that would be, and I was interested too.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          How many clubs in the state have 22 teams in a single age group? I think that was the point of the OP. It obviously works for Breakers. The OP is questioning why that would be, and I was interested too.
          Except none of this is substantially new or different for NEFC or the business of club soccer in general. Does it matter if the number was 12 instead of 22? New England Futbol Club has acquired how many others since FC Puma that have contributed to that number?

Comment

GPS is different. GPS runs clubs across the country.
            That doesn't make it different at all.

Comment

Wow. Not OP but is that a good model? Why would families pay so much to be on 4-22?
              I'm equally interested in why anyone would pay to be 1-1?

Comment

Where does anyone see that BBA has 22 girls teams for 03?? I don't see anything close to that, 22 would be a stretch. I don't even think got soccer is updated yet with next year's teams.

Comment

Where does anyone see that BBA has 22 girls teams for 03?? I don't see anything close to that, 22 would be a stretch. I don't even think got soccer is updated yet with next year's teams.
                  Someone from BBA posted that number here.

Comment

Someone from BBA posted that number here.
                    Good point.

https://i.imgflip.com/d1ya0.jpg

Comment

22 was a joke. It's probably only 18. Y'all can breathe now. I was having some fun.

Comment

22 was a joke. It's probably only 18. Y'all can breathe now. I was having some fun.
                        And cut that number in half and you're probably closer to the truth.

Comment

And cut that number in half and you're probably closer to the truth.
                          Still the largest program in the area, Double the size of Stars

Comment

Still the largest program in the area, Double the size of Stars
                            Anyone else see the stars west twitter posting yesterday? is stars west making a come back?

Comment

What did it say ?

Comment

It had a link to RL's go fund me page since he has a lawsuit against him

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X