X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Milton Academy boys, the team to beat.
    Are they strong again this year? I thought they lost a lot of starters to graduation? How do the other ISL schools look this year on the boys side? Brooks should be strong, no? Maybe it's time to create a separate ISL boys 2017 thread

Comment

Worcester lost their goalie to graduation as well, I believe.
      Yep, but a key freshman keeper joined them last year as well and split time all season.

Comment

Will Choate be a factor this year? How about Nobles?

Comment

Pingree should be fine...a number of Div 1 players already signed including GK who is national team material....and a few recruits as freshman should help...one I know from Aztec now at NEFC is a very good defender....

Comment

Porters GK tore ACL. Out for season.

Comment

When we are talking prep school soccer, are we mostly talking about boys? Girls? Both? Is the level of girls soccer the same as boys? Are boys prep teams ranked in the top 10 the equivalent of DA? Educate me!

Comment

When we are talking prep school soccer, are we mostly talking about boys? Girls? Both? Is the level of girls soccer the same as boys? Are boys prep teams ranked in the top 10 the equivalent of DA? Educate me!
                Top boys squads are better than some DAP teams, especially local DAP teams

Comment

Top boys squads are better than some DAP teams, especially local DAP teams
                  If we are talking local DA I couldn't agree more. I know this many be considered blasphemy, but there are even a few public schools that are better than the local DA's. Same is true for SOME of the top NPL and new ECNL teams, playing these teams would be great for
                  Development , but the local DA brass would never risk the embrassment.

Comment

Stop the nonsense

bolts academy played Milton academy Pre season last year and it was 10-1. For real.

Comment

If we are talking local DA I couldn't agree more. I know this many be considered blasphemy, but there are even a few public schools that are better than the local DA's. Same is true for SOME of the top NPL and new ECNL teams, playing these teams would be great for
                      Ignorant post from some parent who hasn't been exposed to top levels of youth soccer.

There are zero public schools anywhere in the USA that could stay within 5 goals of the worst dap team.

Comment

bolts academy played Milton academy Pre season last year and it was 10-1. For real.
                        Let's see them beat South Kent or Berkshire

Comment

No longer have a horse in the race, my son is off to college after 4 years of DA. Before that he played on one of the top teams in NPL. Most of his old club teammates were better players than most of his teammates at DA. Therefore one could easily make the case that a pubic school state finalist or champion could hang with a DA team. Without a doubt Wor Academy, Berkshire, South Kent.

Comment

complete lie. What in fact did happen was the thrashing of the Bolts academy teams by Berkshire School a couple of years ago.

Comment

Where do the boys teams at Hotchkiss, Taft and Loomis fall? (Everyone knows about Berkshire and South Kent).

Is there a ranking of New England prep schools anywhere?

Comment

Where do the boys teams at Hotchkiss, Taft and Loomis fall? (Everyone knows about Berkshire and South Kent).

Is there a ranking of New England prep schools anywhere?
                                Top drawer soccer.com ranks the prep schools in a weekly poll.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X