Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boca United is the biggest laughing stock DA in the nation. They have girls teams that are literally recreational level with players who have been cut from other clubs. That is disgraceful for a DA. Why would any parent would ever send their kid to Boca United. They are a complete joke.
    With much love,
    Team Boca DOC

(we missed the boat on DA, ECNL, and GDA)

Comment

Boca United is the biggest laughing stock DA in the nation. They have girls teams that are literally recreational level with players who have been cut from other clubs. That is disgraceful for a DA. Why would any parent would ever send their kid to Boca United. They are a complete joke.
      Hi team Boca daddy or is it team sunrise mommy? Still no da or ecnl for any of u clowns

Comment

Your DA sucks and everyone knows it. I would have my kid play on Sunrise B or any other club before I would let her be trained by your coaches. They are terrible.

Comment

Your DA sucks and everyone knows it. I would have my kid play on Sunrise B or any other club before I would let her be trained by your coaches. They are terrible.
          I would have to agree with this but can someone tell me why BU would merge with a small weak club like Boynton Knights? What could they possibly add to BU? They are a rec club. Why wouldn’t BU merge with a bigger known club and try to get better players to make them legit? I don’t want to just be another typical basher but the BU DA is really bad and they desperately need to merge with a real club if they want any success as a DA and not a Boynton Knights!

Comment

I would have to agree with this but can someone tell me why BU would merge with a small weak club like Boynton Knights? What could they possibly add to BU? They are a rec club. Why wouldn’t BU merge with a bigger known club and try to get better players to make them legit? I don’t want to just be another typical basher but the BU DA is really bad and they desperately need to merge with a real club if they want any success as a DA and not a Boynton Knights!
            Bodies = $$$

Comment

Yes everyone sucks ... but the mergers are for players and fields , first of many

Comment

Boynton merger was for the boys side.
                Expect more mergers probably with a club stronger on the girls side.

We will be happy to make room for the next round of 'recruits'.
                Moving on next year from GDA.

Comment

Reading this ....

Found this board yesterday and can’t believe all the hate from so many on virtually every club that gets mentioned. There are good coaches, mediocre and bad ones at virtually every club. My son plays at BKFC. He has a coach who’s focused on development and isn’t focused on sacrificing a style of play for goals / wins. Our experience here in 3 years has been mostly good. Asaf seems to do a good job as well. Sure, there are those who don’t like him. BKFC, like any club, has had some exceptional teams, some poor ones and everything in between. If you think your kid’s club is vastly superior, you’re probably not living in reality. Maybe I’m wrong. Our fields need an upgrade and that’s supposed to happen next year. I’m not sure the union with BU has been good for BKFC in the near term as we “lost” many talented kids to pre-Academy and academy teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X