Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    biggest bunch of BS on this forum! BU layed a total egg and basically has no girls DA. Its horrendous. We now have rec kids actually rostered to a DA. Boca United is an embarrassment to US Soccer Academies everywhere. What a disgusting joke this club is!! There are literally players in the girls DA who were on their former club's B teams. How is this club allowed to have an Academy? Its ridiculous.
    But that's the problem with DA - it isn't better, US soccer is handing the DA designation out like candy - same coaches, same training, same facilities for all of these clubs as they had prior to DA. "US Soccer Academies"? Just because you call them "Academies" does not change anything - they are still the same teams they were when they were clubs. the only difference is the cost has gone up and there is more travel. Its not like the coaching staff of the women's national teams show up and help train. The history of DA is simple - US soccer saw the success of ECNL and decided to get its beak wet. A bunch of delusional parents with extra cash signed on and BAM! DA program. Boca United has as much of a right to make a buck as US soccer or any other club.

Comment

Wth Boca United!

But that's the problem with DA - it isn't better, US soccer is handing the DA designation out like candy - same coaches, same training, same facilities for all of these clubs as they had prior to DA. "US Soccer Academies"? Just because you call them "Academies" does not change anything - they are still the same teams they were when they were clubs. the only difference is the cost has gone up and there is more travel. Its not like the coaching staff of the women's national teams show up and help train. The history of DA is simple - US soccer saw the success of ECNL and decided to get its beak wet. A bunch of delusional parents with extra cash signed on and BAM! DA program. Boca United has as much of a right to make a buck as US soccer or any other club.
      This DA is a joke. Players getting cut from the "A" team at a local club then getting an automatic "golden ticket" to become rostered on a Boca United DA team! Please explain how this can happen?

Comment

Because they are better than the current players. It's not that hard to figure out

Comment

It's all good here, lots a quality players came our way, not all but many, more will follow, despite ur ranting lol signing season is over , you can take a break from ur anti BU ranting til next spring. Haha

Comment

Because they are better than the current players. It's not that hard to figure out
            Ok, you make perfect sense.

Comment

At Boca united they keep the bad players and get rid of the good ones duh

Comment

At Boca united they keep the bad players and get rid of the good ones duh
                Butt hurt? Please don't teach your kid to be a sore loser , your kid wasn't picked , move on , there are several teams that will take them after the sign up period

Comment

I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm

Comment

Will Weston girls da beat up on the new Boca united g da?

Comment

I am not with Boca, and I can say objectively, Boca isn't that bad, they need a little more talent, but de cent style of play. Sounds like any delusional parent that didn't get the news they wanted seems to bash. Pretty consistent with all clubs. Chill out parents, you are making it worse for your kids. Just let them play and the chips will fall where they may. You can't bitch your way to making top DA teams.

Comment

I am not with Boca, and I can say objectively, Boca isn't that bad, they need a little more talent, but de cent style of play. Sounds like any delusional parent that didn't get the news they wanted seems to bash. Pretty consistent with all clubs. Chill out parents, you are making it worse for your kids. Just let them play and the chips will fall where they may. You can't bitch your way to making top DA teams.
                        Agree 100 % , even though we (Weston) usually beat them , they have a good team, If u don't know , there's a guy or gal who hates BU and just post anti BU all day every day lol pretty funny and sad at the same time

Comment

BU is just fine they have not placed all coaches yet so will see little strange for sure ... I guess will wait until the start of the season to meet the coach.... I like it goes back to the Rec days !

Comment

BU is just fine they have not placed all coaches yet so will see little strange for sure ... I guess will wait until the start of the season to meet the coach.... I like it goes back to the Rec days !
                            All academy boys teams and I heard all academy girls teams know who their coach is ...

Comment

Not true sport .

Comment

I really wonder why BU and other Florida DA boys teams have tryouts so early. They will never pick off talent from other DA teams because of all the protocol of getting releases from DOC (who will never want to lose a player without swinging their DOC's ego). Maybe the wish is that US Soccer would standardize the process of DA tryouts so they are after the post season tournaments. Many clubs around the country don't even have real tryouts, but do more "scouting".

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X