Congrats to Henry Gomez and Yudy Moreno, the future Mrs.Gomez

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has to be the most entertaining soccer forum in the world....!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The mods don't delete because sex and politics keeps TS going round the world.

Comment

Wpu

no his mommy lips ****** and mouth beat my kid out.

That is why her kid never left henry team he could never make a top team with out mommy's assets to help.
        Sure hope that's not true, but if it is it wont be the first time this happens... Welcome to travel soccer. I guess the mom did a great job to secure her sons future.

Comment

Typical Miami. Values and integrity on display.

Comment

Sure hope that's not true, but if it is it wont be the first time this happens... Welcome to travel soccer. I guess the mom did a great job to secure her sons future.
            With the millions of kids playing soccer and their coaches, love is bound to happen. Does love happen in the workplace and other places? Then give these two a break and don't publish names!

Comment

Congrats to the love birds Henry Gomez and Yudy Moreno, after 3 long years of keeping their affair a secret. The perks of being a head coach and the soccer mom who literally did what she needed to get her son on the team and play time.

Special thanks to all you that were on his team the last 3 years. That basically paid for his romantic get always with her. The away tournaments, no wonder his teams were always traveling.

Another reason to be proud of west pines and it's coaching staff.
              What a pos. You, that is. Aren't you catholic? hypocrit. Keep casting stones. I am sure you are such a good person. The only ones you are hurting are the family.

Comment

With the millions of kids playing soccer and their coaches, love is bound to happen. Does love happen in the workplace and other places? Then give these two a break and don't publish names!
                Yes it happens but doesn't make it right specially when they are both married with children

Comment

how come when you mention that Tiger Woods' kid plays for Jupiter, the thread gets deleted, but you publish complete names and no one cares???

Comment

how come when you mention that Tiger Woods' kid plays for Jupiter, the thread gets deleted, but you publish complete names and no one cares???
                    Tigers kid is u12? or u11? is she any good?

Comment

What a pos. You, that is. Aren't you catholic? hypocrit. Keep casting stones. I am sure you are such a good person. The only ones you are hurting are the family.
                      No I'm Atheist. Speaking the trurth isn't casting stones. I did't hurt the family, Henry and Yudy did with their actions.

It's nice to see you defend the people in your swingers circle.

Comment

Yes it happens but doesn't make it right specially when they are both married with children
                        True but life gets messy in a not so perfect world.

Comment

Good thinking to get this one deleted!

Comment

True but life gets messy in a not so perfect world.
                            agreed i hope your wife doesn't trip on the mess and land on another man's ....

Comment

Wpu

Apparently we have a divorce lawyer on talking-soccer.com, its a forum, if you don't like what people say then stay out of it.

Comment

Wpu

agreed i hope your wife doesn't trip on the mess and land on another man's ....
                                If both were married and with kids and sleeping with each other, why defend them, he signed his own tombstone by them both committing their actions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X