X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Real classy, but when I read it sounds the way Sunset behaves
    Yep, Sunset is super dirty. Starting with their coach!

Comment

Yep, Sunset is super dirty. Starting with their coach!
      Ok playoffs looming. Here’s my predictions. Easy this year:
      Final 4- Jesuit over Grant and S. Eugene over Barlow.
      Finals: Jesuit easy over Barlow

Comment

There was some talk about OSAA allowing Jesuit to put in their Varsity and JV team into the playoffs this year so it can be an all Jesuit finals this year.

Comment

There was some talk about OSAA allowing Jesuit to put in their Varsity and JV team into the playoffs this year so it can be an all Jesuit finals this year.
          If they did that, then Mountainside HS would have to be allowed to play in the Varsity playoffs, also.

Comment

I think #1 U of J faces off against #2 Sunset. U of J wins Metro League, but Sunset is no longer the Bridesmaid but the Bride and they win their 1st championship

Comment

I think #1 U of J faces off against #2 Sunset. U of J wins Metro League, but Sunset is no longer the Bridesmaid but the Bride and they win their 1st championship
              I think you started drinking too early today.

If Jesuit would have kept their starters in the entire game vs Sunset the score would have been 5-0.

Comment

If they did that, then Mountainside HS would have to be allowed to play in the Varsity playoffs, also.
                Mountainside was the one who petitioned for no varsity sports this year.

Comment

Mountainside was the one who petitioned for no varsity sports this year.
                  That was a good move, in two years UofJ will be looking up to Mountainside in the Metro.

Comment

I think you started drinking too early today.

If Jesuit would have kept their starters in the entire game vs Sunset the score would have been 5-0.
                    Don’t worry Sunset will not even make it out of the 2nd round

Comment

http://www.maxpreps.com/rankings/gir...ate/oregon.htm

Sorry, UJ you're not #1 anymore. Maybe you'll have to play a post season rubber match to call yourselves State Champs.

Comment

I think Glencoe will be the first team to score on Jesuit, but in their last 45 games Jesuit has had 38 shutouts

Comment

Grant will be lucky to make it out of the 2nd round, my prediction will be Metro dominated semi's.

Comment

Jesuit

Summit

Valley Catholic

Oregon Episcopal School.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Comment

I think Glencoe will be the first team to score on Jesuit, but in their last 45 games Jesuit has had 38 shutouts
                              I have seen Glencoe play twice this year....I have also seen Jesuit play. No way on God's green earth will Glencoe score. The talent disparity between those two teams is HUGE. Glencoe will pack it in and play defense most of the game (like Southridge did against Jesuit) and HOPE for a tie....but if they get out and run and play soccer, Jesuit scores 4-5-6 goals!! Glencoe is all smoke and mirrors.....

Comment

Grant will be lucky to make it out of the 2nd round, my prediction will be Metro dominated semi's.
                                I think that the PIL schools will be exposed once playoffs start. Grant played a tougher pre-season than Cleveland did but both schools really didn't have much competition in the PIL. Some of the other leagues are meat grinders (Metro, Three Rivers)---schools coming out of those leagues have usually had to play at least 4-5 quality league matches....

Look for the cream to rise (2-3 Metro League teams and 2-3 TRL teams) along with one or two of the Eugene teams (either Sheldon or South)......the pretenders will fall by the wayside.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X