Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are correct that the verbiage doesn't appear in the Constitution, but the idea of separation of church and state has been effectively upheld by numerous Supreme Court decisions.
    Right it is a living Constitution and the Court cases set the precedent on the separation of church and state to uphold the Constitution's intent.

Comment

Right it is a living Constitution and the Court cases set the precedent on the separation of church and state to uphold the Constitution's intent.
      So you and I agree with each other, but poster #163 needs to remove his head from his nether regions and read up on history.

Comment

So you and I agree with each other, but poster #163 needs to remove his head from his nether regions and read up on history.
        It's probably library guy. His idol in the White House also has no clue about US history or the constitution.

Comment

How cute. Two libs performing fellatio on each other.

Comment

How typical. An alt-right moron responding with a juvenile insult instead of admitting he had no idea what he was talking about.

Comment

Trump wants to act all patriotic and not tolerate athletes not standing for the national anthem. He then tries to position Obama and past presidents as not reaching out to the families of fallen soldiers. He thinks his fans will blindly believe his tweets.
              At press conference on Monday he said,
              “If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn’t make calls. A lot of them didn’t make calls. I like to call when it’s appropriate, when I think I am able to do it."
              Then comes the backlash to prove he is lying again. What a fine example we do not have for a president.

Comment

How typical. An alt-right moron responding with a juvenile insult instead of admitting he had no idea what he was talking about.
                You expected anything different from an alt-right moron?

Comment

Conservatives believe in court case decisions and things added to the Constitution after its inception like who can vote in America.

Comment

You are correct that the verbiage doesn't appear in the Constitution, but the idea of separation of church and state has been effectively upheld by numerous Supreme Court decisions.

Hey, we can start the debate if the supreme court actually has the power to rule on what is and what is not constitutional.

Good arguments on both sides.

Comment

Hey, we can start the debate if the supreme court actually has the power to rule on what is and what is not constitutional.

Good arguments on both sides.
                      What will the high court say about Trump's Executive Orders to dismantle Obamacare?

Comment

Jacksonville Jags apologize to the military for the taking a knee stunt in London. It is about time!

Comment

An Olympic swimmer took a knee in Brazil to make a name for himself and to save others from injustice.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X