•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    1. Weston Pre
    2. Macabbi
    3. Pines Elite (all credit to macabbi they won but even the parents said they got lucky)
    4. Juve Dybala (team kills that tevez team which u barely did)
    5. Barca (team is good)
    6. European Levante (kicks your ass all the time)
    Most will be at figo, hopefully you don't get put in the B group again

Comment

Agree with that list, except for putting Levante above Macabi. They did get lucky beating WP. Cant wait for figo, I want to see Academia playing in same bracket with WP, Weston Pre and Levante. They would go 0-3!

Comment

It is going to be fun

Comment

It is going to be fun
          Whoever did the Figo brackets is a moron. How is Weston Pre and OCYS Pre-II in Silver division. Those 2 should be in gold. There should be 8 teams in the gold and six in silver and bronze. Wake up!!!

Comment

Whoever did the Figo brackets is a moron. How is Weston Pre and OCYS Pre-II in Silver division. Those 2 should be in gold. There should be 8 teams in the gold and six in silver and bronze. Wake up!!!
            It is a stacked tournament for that age group. To me, that Orlando City team is the best I've seen in the age but any of the gold division are good enough to win. The OC second team will run away with the silver bracket. They are good enough to win the gold bracket (by the way, my kid is NOT playing for Orlando city in any age group, I've just watched them play at a tournament my kid was at).

Comment

weston teams paying hotel and coach mile to play each other

Comment

weston teams paying hotel and coach mile to play each other
                That's what happens when you are scare to play the top division and select competitive instead of "MOST COMPETITIVE" at registration.

Comment

That's what happens when you are scare to play the top division and select competitive instead of "MOST COMPETITIVE" at registration.
                  academia will have nothing to b i t c h about, they get to play weston and west pines

Comment

It is a stacked tournament for that age group. To me, that Orlando City team is the best I've seen in the age but any of the gold division are good enough to win. The OC second team will run away with the silver bracket. They are good enough to win the gold bracket (by the way, my kid is NOT playing for Orlando city in any age group, I've just watched them play at a tournament my kid was at).
                    I see they agreed that OC 07s would roll that bracket and moved them to the 06 top bracket. I think the 07 top bracket is harder than the 06 top bracket though. OCs second team should be in the top 07 bracket now.

Comment

Agree with that list, except for putting Levante above Macabi. They did get lucky beating WP. Cant wait for figo, I want to see Academia playing in same bracket with WP, Weston Pre and Levante. They would go 0-3!
                      Another Finals for la Academia! you are chocking with your own comments.
                      Levante and La Academia the best U11 the rest is history.

Comment

Damn. They shut y’all up fast. Played both teams you were yapping about.

Comment

Damn. They shut y’all up fast. Played both teams you were yapping about.
                          Look how these losers are pumping up Levante because they know they are going to lose. Enjoy your circle jerk!

Comment

Another Finals for la Academia! you are chocking with your own comments.
                            Levante and La Academia the best U11 the rest is history.
                            La academia beat Weston by flopping and escaped A half dead west pines team with no coach. Congrats!!!

Comment

La academia beat Weston by flopping and escaped A half dead west pines team with no coach. Congrats!!!
                              Excuses only goes so far. I think it's time to give up all the **** talking and simply accept that La Academia is undoubtedly a top contender in the 2007, 2008 and 2009 age groups.

Comment

As much as you hate La Academia 2m12, they are on every Final at every tournament. Sock it up! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday back in Miami! BYE FELICIA!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X