Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good thing those boys from boynton knights showed up to save the day u12 bu team
    That was a real gift from Boynton indeed. Who's the kid with 15 goals? Is that a typo? It's been a month of games, 4-5 games give or take and with 15 goals? Boynton should've kept him.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      that was a real gift from boynton indeed. Who's the kid with 15 goals? Is that a typo? It's been a month of games, 4-5 games give or take and with 15 goals? Boynton should've kept him.
      that kid is from parkland but you already knew that dad

Comment

Parkland? Parkland should've kept him. Usually Roger holding back on players like Kobiy. I'm surprised they let him escape.

Comment

He's a Weston product.

Comment

The u13 u14 u15 Boca United boys teams are doing pretty well this year in almost all games.
            How is the u12 team doing at Bu? I would think pretty well also.
            They played well, U13 5-1 vs. Kendall SC

Comment

Hey lights and weather instant update guy? Wats up!!!!

Comment

Hey lights and weather instant update guy? Wats up!!!!
                You're there. You tell us.

Comment

The didn't even play this weekend you dumbass
                  that was the joke jerk off. they had a good weekend because GDA didn't play!!

Comment

All good on the girls side , pretty strong teams , pretty excited for the new season
                    still think things are good on girls side lol

Comment

It's all good here, lots a quality players came our way, not all but many, more will follow, despite ur ranting lol signing season is over , you can take a break from ur anti BU ranting til next spring. Haha
                      lol your team sucks and so does the club

Comment

girls 14 da last last two games 0-6 developing

Comment

I'm hearing rumors of a major exodus of players from the girls teams. I'm getting this directly from parents at the high school games. Any truth to this or just the usual bitching and moaning?

Comment

I'm hearing rumors of a major exodus of players from the girls teams. I'm getting this directly from parents at the high school games. Any truth to this or just the usual bitching and moaning?
                            It’s either GDA or HS. Boca like weston got caught cheating and players have to choose

Comment

Ha ha what an idiot, but I’ll play along…. I love when the post starts with I’m hearing, i heard... lol I’m sure u are trolling but if by chance u r ally did talk to a parent from the team , that single parent is probably pissed his kid isn’t getting enough playing time.

Just a quick reminder for all parents who actually want their kid to get better and go as far as their skills will take them... ALL DA training is the same , US soccer sends out a monthly curriculum that every club must follow. So even though ur particular team is winning or losing , ur kid is getting the same training as TOPHAT , La Galaxy, California thorns etc etc , which is what every normal soccer knowledge parents wants.

So driving miles and miles and hour and hours to go to a particular team because they usually win is probably not going to get ur girl to play any better or have a scout pick her over someone from a team that’s getting blown out. Look at Pugh , her ecnl team was not good , she was great.

Btw this BU team will probably beat every single non DA team no problem . So continue trolling and Good Friday

Comment

Just because there is a curriculum doesn’t mean the staff is at the level to teach it, or even understand the material.

Boca United doesn’t do a very good job with the younger players, which then produces less than average GDA players and older teams.

As for winning, both Weston and Boca United would beat the majority of non DA programs in the state, however look at the performance nationally of the Florida GDA and ECNL programs last year. We don’t stack up. Not even close. We have the talent, but it’s the same coaching staff that has produced poor results and limited YNT players. No standards, no benchmarks and very little in the way of results. Just send the check.

The only people that defend the current situation are those getting a check each month. Why change?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X