Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What time and where is this game? I think we might like to go see it.

Wow are you easy to influence. Some tool posts about two reams barely in the top 20 per YSR and you are in.

Will you come to my MLM business kickoff meeting?

Comment

Wow are you easy to influence. Some tool posts about two reams barely in the top 20 per YSR and you are in.

Will you come to my MLM business kickoff meeting?
      I'm coming to see the sideline escapades...

Comment

I'm coming to see the sideline escapades...
        It should be interesting

Comment

#6 , what a joke the strom was a drizzle at WAGS .
          We Drizzled all over your asses again.
          Go Storm!!!!

Comment

Ok. Sorry. Tried to stay away from this thread. But how in the hell is anyone still talking about GIRLS soccer at this point as if it's real soccer? I mean, ok, I get it. You have a girl that plays soccer. But usually the boys team two years younger can beat them from their own club. If they can't, it's just a weak club.

Please stop Girl parents. Cheer your girls on. Encourage them and cheer them on. But please stop pretending that girls soccer is some sort of important endeavor that makes a lick of difference.

Comment

Ok. Sorry. Tried to stay away from this thread. But how in the hell is anyone still talking about GIRLS soccer at this point as if it's real soccer? I mean, ok, I get it. You have a girl that plays soccer. But usually the boys team two years younger can beat them from their own club. If they can't, it's just a weak club.

Please stop Girl parents. Cheer your girls on. Encourage them and cheer them on. But please stop pretending that girls soccer is some sort of important endeavor that makes a lick of difference.
              2/10 troll. Not bad. May get some bites.

Comment

Go Storm!!!!
                What was the score?

Comment

At least girls soccer has opportunities for college scholarships in this country and they all don't go to foreigners like the boys side

Comment

Will do, if you will stop pretending that your son isn't playing a girls' sport.

Comment

Go Storm!!!!
                      What was the score?

1-0, Don't fool yourself, TBU's 3rd team called this game a scrimmage

Comment

1-0, Don't fool yourself, TBU's 3rd team called this game a scrimmage
                        You know what, it was kind of fun building up hype for this game but I guess we did not realize that your squad was actually not that good. I see now why you refer to them as a third team. I will offer one bit of advice, next time maybe its better if you do not respond if you cant back it up.
                        Go Storm!

Comment

You know what, it was kind of fun building up hype for this game but I guess we did not realize that your squad was actually not that good. I see now why you refer to them as a third team. I will offer one bit of advice, next time maybe its better if you do not respond if you cant back it up.
                          Go Storm!
                          after all this talk about beating up on TBU Premier team, you go out and lose to TBU-Largo in fspl...... maybe don't start a thread about beating a third team if you can't beat their fourth team

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X