Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Fox news reporting that Putin slept with HRC!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://i.redd.it/bx2uvci3qppz.jpg

TRUMP VISITS STORM RAVAGED PUERTO RICO
    Definitely photo shopped - he isn't that skinny :)

Comment

https://i.redd.it/zlvkzxaujtpz.jpg

US Presidents confronting American citizens in their time of need.

Comment

A little compassion goes a long way for a President to gain respect. Leaders have to show they care, can connect, and are vulnerable to emotion at the same time as being strong.

Comment

A little compassion goes a long way for a President to gain respect. Leaders have to show they care, can connect, and are vulnerable to emotion at the same time as being strong.
          Do you mean to say that throwing paper towels at Hurricane Victims is not compassionate?
          People love free paper towels.

Comment

Do you mean to say that throwing paper towels at Hurricane Victims is not compassionate?
            People love free paper towels.
            I know I do. Of course, Trump's paper towels are manufactured in China using the dried hides of Mexican immigrants.

Comment

I know I do. Of course, Trump's paper towels are manufactured in China using the dried hides of Mexican immigrants.
              I do know I get tired of the people who come on social media to defend his bad behavior. Trump was doing everything he could for PR. All he needed to do was take the high road if someone said he wasn't doing enough for PR and keep giving the PR people hope and proof of actions being taken to help. Instead he tweets to make Puerto Rico feel not part of America, says things like this is not a disaster like Katrina, or picks a fight with a Mayor. If he stayed off Twitter or used compassion, he could have been great. But he is far from great and people defend him and say the media is portraying him that way. No he is doing it to himself by his actions and stop defending him.

Comment

I do know I get tired of the people who come on social media to defend his bad behavior. Trump was doing everything he could for PR. All he needed to do was take the high road if someone said he wasn't doing enough for PR and keep giving the PR people hope and proof of actions being taken to help. Instead he tweets to make Puerto Rico feel not part of America, says things like this is not a disaster like Katrina, or picks a fight with a Mayor. If he stayed off Twitter or used compassion, he could have been great. But he is far from great and people defend him and say the media is portraying him that way. No he is doing it to himself by his actions and stop defending him.
                Can't help but notice that the pro-Trump faction has fallen silent on this thread. Maybe they finally realized you can't defend the indefensible. Libtard Guy is probably curled up in the fetal position in his safe space somewhere.

I'm enjoying the humor and patiently waiting for Mueller's report to Congress.

Comment

Can't help but notice that the pro-Trump faction has fallen silent on this thread. Maybe they finally realized you can't defend the indefensible. Libtard Guy is probably curled up in the fetal position in his safe space somewhere.

I'm enjoying the humor and patiently waiting for Mueller's report to Congress.
                  No reason to defend that which requires no defense. No reason to keep arguing with leftist losers who are more concerned with criticizing every single thing the President does than focusing on the positive. Trump may be blunt and unpolished, but he's turning the table upside-down. That's why we put him in office. Nothing he does will ever satisfy you and personally that's fine with me. Of course you probably think Hillary's message about silencers was right on point.... So what bombshell exactly are you expecting Mueller to drop?

Comment

No reason to defend that which requires no defense. No reason to keep arguing with leftist losers who are more concerned with criticizing every single thing the President does than focusing on the positive. Trump may be blunt and unpolished, but he's turning the table upside-down. That's why we put him in office. Nothing he does will ever satisfy you and personally that's fine with me. Of course you probably think Hillary's message about silencers was right on point.... So what bombshell exactly are you expecting Mueller to drop?
                    Sometimes tables are meant to stay upright. Laying waste to the government isn't necessarily a solution. He's doing far more damage than good. Actually, I haven't seen any good and even many of his voters feel the same. What" positive" things has he done so far? Should be a very short list and wouldn't take too long for you to compile

Mueller's case won't be a "bombshell." Much of the evidence is already there. Mueller is merely pulling it all together. The only bombshell will be to his supporters who blindly still believe.

Comment

.... So what bombshell exactly are you expecting Mueller to drop?
                      Criminal indictments for Manafort, Flynn, certain Trump family members, and possibly others. A report to Congress with hard evidence that the POTUS is guilty of obstruction of justice, solicitation of aid from foreign officials, conspiracy, and possibly money laundering, tax evasion, and other financial crimes.

If the charges are serious and the evidence is solid, it would be political suicide for the House to vote against impeachment and the Senate to vote against conviction. Hopefully Trump would see the handwriting on the wall and resign. Otherwise he gets dragged through the mud in front of the whole world.

Not a prediction or a hope, just a likely outcome. You heard it here first.

Comment

Criminal indictments for Manafort, Flynn, certain Trump family members, and possibly others. A report to Congress with hard evidence that the POTUS is guilty of obstruction of justice, solicitation of aid from foreign officials, conspiracy, and possibly money laundering, tax evasion, and other financial crimes.

If the charges are serious and the evidence is solid, it would be political suicide for the House to vote against impeachment and the Senate to vote against conviction. Hopefully Trump would see the handwriting on the wall and resign. Otherwise he gets dragged through the mud in front of the whole world.

Those women voters wanted the bad guy to represent them. But Trump is making Hillary look like a saint.

Comment

I think you're right. The collusion with Russia idea will be difficult to prove and actually may not exist. But most of the other items you listed are very much on the table. Question is does he bail quickly to save face (himself and his family) and possibly our democracy, or dig his heel in like the stubborn toddler he has proven himself to be?

Comment

Those women voters wanted the bad guy to represent them. But Trump is making Hillary look like a saint.
                            When even Democrats start looking back longingly to the days of GW Bush, you know its bad.

Comment

Trump made a new record by signing his 49th Executive Orders and he hasn't been in a year.

Comment

When even Democrats start looking back longingly to the days of GW Bush, you know its bad.
                                Yes! Who would have ever ever thought it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X