Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My read is that it is scholarship fund to help families afford SSS fees. It does not say that it is a "college" scholarship fund. I don't see any problem with it.

Clubs need predictable revenue/cost model to be sustainable. Scholarship fund allows all players to be "full payers" and at least on the surface mitigates scenario where ability to pay gets a girl on roster over a better player who can't afford it.

How much money did they raise. Charity events usually advertise their profits??

Comment

There is no club in New England that does a better job training athletes.

Comment

There is no club in New England that does a better job training athletes.
        says the koolaid drinker.

Comment

How much money did they raise. Charity events usually advertise their profits??
          Clear from the above that you are of inferior intellect, and the product of a bad mother.

1. Your first sentence is a question, but ends with a period.
          2. Your second sentence makes a statement, yet ends with two question marks.
          3. You ask about profits while referring to a charity. Those two don't go together.
          4. You use the word advertising when really you mean promoting.

Please return to your home on the west side of Rt 3 and figure out better ways to channel your SSS envy.

Comment

You know a thread has dissolved when the vbulletin grammar police come out. Even worse when they provide an itemized list of transgressions.

Comment

Great response. Love to hear the reply, if they have one at all.

Comment

You know a thread has dissolved when the vbulletin grammar police come out. Even worse when they provide an itemized list of transgressions.
                Methinks that was the point. Thread is dumb, and whoever keeps resurrecting it is dumberer

Comment

Clear from the above that you are of inferior intellect, and the product of a bad mother.

1. Your first sentence is a question, but ends with a period.
                  2. Your second sentence makes a statement, yet ends with two question marks.
                  3. You ask about profits while referring to a charity. Those two don't go together.
                  4. You use the word advertising when really you mean promoting.

Please return to your home on the west side of Rt 3 and figure out better ways to channel your SSS envy.
                  Hey social justice warrior, break out a thesaurus and get back to the adults when you're done.

Comment

Hey social justice warrior, break out a thesaurus and get back to the adults when you're done.
                    SJW? What does that have to do with church lady’s grammar lesson?
                    “West of Rt 3” tho.... kind of funny

Comment

So true! We got a sore loser in the house!!
                      no not a sore loser

Comment

How’s LL teams doing now. Oh so sad

Comment

How’s LL teams doing now. Oh so sad
                          What happened?

Comment

I don't know much about SSS. Played them once this year to a draw; good team but there are better out there. All their teams did really well in the NE Regional Futsal tournament this past weekend.

Comment

I don't know much about SSS. Played them once this year to a draw; good team but there are better out there. All their teams did really well in the NE Regional Futsal tournament this past weekend.
                              Oh geez...

Comment

Oh geez...
                                Please Louise.

I pull my socks up beyond my knees.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X