•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, here we are… Warming up in pitch black for our first game… Thrilling

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Phew. Glad you survived the wake up call to spend some time with your kid today. Good luck in the tourney.

Comment

Warming up a full hour before your 7:30 kickoff? Interesting.
        Good luck to your kid today.

Comment

You should enjoy spending time with you son or daughter. I'm sure they are happy to be playing and happy that you are there watching. Stop complaining.

Comment

Sportsworld much nicer than fsa. Parking is excellent. Facilities on par.

Comment

Looks like fsa added another “a” and one “b” licensed coach to their staff

Comment

Looks like fsa added another “a” and one “b” licensed coach to their staff
                Maybe they can share the wealth with the ECNL girls teams. The best coach there has an E license.

Comment

The Bethel Columbus Day Tourney has U9 and U10 travel teams playing all four games in one day......either Saturday or Sunday. I feel bad for the ones playing four today.

Comment

Maybe they can share the wealth with the ECNL girls teams. The best coach there has an E license.
                    Seriously? I didn't even think that was allowed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X