Coach JT/fsa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You “fixed” my post and that was funny. Good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      if management is truly this awful, they will lose in the end. but it will take another club getting a meaningful badge. i hope the fsa owners lose b/c they are obviously major losers. it might be that U18 is the end of the line - although it will take several years. wake up FSA.
      There's always a fresh supply of new customers so there's little incentive to change. It would take a major shakeup in the overall landscape, a stronger competitor taking over the area or the league telling them they could lose their badge (😆 I know but ECNL might start relegating weaker clubs to ECLR in a year or two).

Comment

if you want to play in college, ecnl is a no brainer if you can make a roster

it sucks to lose, but still good for exposure. the u18 team is up and down, but even when down they compete strongly. some of the recent graduating teams were mixed as well. i don't know about the younger teams, but being on the ECNL field is worth something.

there are many good coaches at the club and most of the players are good kids. my daughter has had a really good experience with players and coaches.

the management is a bunch of absolute morons. they do not communicate unless it's for a bill collection. they have no vision. they absolutely suck - but yes, they will continue to make money and buy more range rovers. i would give them a huge FU, but spending energy on them is not useful.

so, appreciate the ecnl competition if you make that team, hopefully you get a good coach as my daughter has, hopefully you get a mostly good set of players, hopefully you get great parents like we have.........and just know that FSA management is truly a bunch of jackasses.if somebody with good business skills can take their badge, then great, but otherwise, focus on being on the ecnl field and all of the exposure that provides.
        There are a couple "good" teams in CT each year that are not ECNL and many of the players on those teams end up playing in college. I've heard through the grape vine that most of the FSA ECNL players that play D1 do not get any or very, very little athletic money. They are preferred walk ons. That is where they are offered a spot on the team but are offered no athletic money. Is that what you travel every weekend for? And sacrifice your family vacations for? And fly to AZ and FL for? FSA is selling a bill of goods but the families and players don't know it until it's too late.

Comment

Why is JT all over the CFC posts?

Comment

Who cares ? And if you do, why not ask him. Bit odd tho that you follow everything this guy does and even note all the things he does on Social media he’s not even coaching anymore.

Comment

Hey Sal. Nice of you to check up.

Comment

Hey Sal. Nice of you to check up.

I doubt FSA management spend their time stalking coaches Social media account, get real.

Comment

Sal is the kind of ********* who would check up here.

Comment

Sal is the kind of ********* who would check up here.
                    Thanks JT. Weirdo

Comment

JT

Not a bad guy

Comment

i hear JT to Vale?

Comment

i hear JT to Vale?
                          He’s already gone to Rush, old news

Comment

some of you are just idiots. He plays for Rush, he doesnt coach for Rush.

Comment

some of you are just idiots. He plays for Rush, he doesnt coach for Rush.
                              How can a 30 something grown man play for a u23 team ?

Comment

I think they have a new semi pro team?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X