Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    factless and baseless statements...Liberals are the biggest complainers on gods green earth. always miserable.
    "how dare you bench my son?"
    "why no equal playing time?"
    "My kid deserves to start" no he/she does not.

All the above are examples of liberal p-ssy parents in soccer (we see and hear this all the time). their own kids are no different.
    Kissass, helicopter, and dick parents exist across political spectrums. Pointing your finger at one or the other is ridiculous.

Comment

Larry Miller Fan Club

Kissass, helicopter, and dick parents exist across political spectrums. Pointing your finger at one or the other is ridiculous.
      maybe...however i find that liberals are generally very miserable and complain all the time.
      Negative attitudes is very annoying to me....sorry.

Comment

factless and baseless statements...Liberals are the biggest complainers on gods green earth. always miserable.

All the above are examples of liberal p-ssy parents in soccer (we see and hear this all the time). their own kids are no different.
        As a coach I have had most of the complaining from the right side of things. The small business owner , the cops, the town officials, the pastors, the contractors.... ALL the right wingers who CALL the SHOTS where they work and cant stand it when their kids aren’t “tinning” or “buying» their way onto the field. I had right wing dads give money to kids who assisted their daughters. Its the working class smart dems who put their nose down and WORK!!!

Comment

As a coach I have had most of the complaining from the right side of things. The small business owner , the cops, the town officials, the pastors, the contractors.... ALL the right wingers who CALL the SHOTS where they work and cant stand it when their kids aren’t “tinning” or “buying» their way onto the field. I had right wing dads give money to kids who assisted their daughters. Its the working class smart dems who put their nose down and WORK!!!
          you are both a-holes

Comment

That’s not a pulse you hear , it’s the 90bpm resting heart rate of his diabetic / obese Daughter.
            You keep dissing his daughter, did she tell you to get lost when you tried to date her? It is reprehensible to bring her into any of this.

Comment

Larry Miller Fan Club

You keep dissing his daughter, did she tell you to get lost when you tried to date her? It is reprehensible to bring her into any of this.
              "sins of the father"

Comment

"sins of the father"

That is crap and you know it. Hate LM all that you want, his kids should be off limits

Comment

Both are just as bad. The hardcore trumpers are whiny little bitches when things don't work out for little Sally.

Comment

anyone know the answer to how far you’re supposed to social distance? i thought it was either 3 or 6 feet?

Comment

Larry Miller Fan Club

anyone know the answer to how far you’re supposed to social distance? i thought it was either 3 or 6 feet?
                      if you can smell the fart...you are to close.

Comment

Both are just as bad. The hardcore trumpers are whiny little bitches when things don't work out for little Sally.
                        agreed I know plenty of people in my favorite political party that are absolute terrors when their kids are placed top of the list.

Comment

agreed I know plenty of people in my favorite political party that are absolute terrors when their kids are placed top of the list.
                          Ha. Ha. The scumbag Democrats are the people who are unable to compete on their own merits, people unable to stand on their own two feet. They are constantly demanding handouts from those who keep the country a float. Blood-suckers never made any country great.

Comment

BOTN is to youth soccer as DOS is to today's computing

larry is the pulse of long island soccer. botn keeps people informed
                            BOTN is a waste of time. Useless and outdated, in my opinion (like how I did that Larry? LMAO) Larry Miller is a complete douche nozzle. Guy knows ZERO about soccer and less about people or marketing. A complete narcissist. Probably a eunuch and adopted his kids as he looks like a 60's reject so who would jump in the sack with that sac? Drives a motorcycle to put forward a persona he could never manage in real life. A complete zero and his website is a joke. Guy knows literally nothing about marketing. He's single handedly destroyed organizations he has "consulted" for. He destroyed the Surf with bad advice. He trashes clubs that don't pay the extortion fee on his site. SUSA management are idiots to continue to promote on his site. His metrics are fake also. He probably has 5 ppl a day on his site. LOL. Tells you the IQ level of the SUSA people. Pretty funny actually that LM thinks he means anything to youth soccer. He's the gum on the bottom of a boot, an old shin guard, trash.

Comment

BOTN is a waste of time. Useless and outdated, in my opinion (like how I did that Larry? LMAO) Larry Miller is a complete douche nozzle. Guy knows ZERO about soccer and less about people or marketing. A complete narcissist. Probably a eunuch and adopted his kids as he looks like a 60's reject so who would jump in the sack with that sac? Drives a motorcycle to put forward a persona he could never manage in real life. A complete zero and his website is a joke. Guy knows literally nothing about marketing. He's single handedly destroyed organizations he has "consulted" for. He destroyed the Surf with bad advice. He trashes clubs that don't pay the extortion fee on his site. SUSA management are idiots to continue to promote on his site. His metrics are fake also. He probably has 5 ppl a day on his site. LOL. Tells you the IQ level of the SUSA people. Pretty funny actually that LM thinks he means anything to youth soccer. He's the gum on the bottom of a boot, an old shin guard, trash.
                              OMG. Surf did not do their research. I was there (on the outside) when lots of emails from people who disliked Larry started coming in when Surf first came to NY. Surf was like the West Coast Gangster who thought their muscle would work in N.Y. wow did they misplay so many aspects of their failed take over.

Comment

what bad advice did he give the, gypsies of soccer, surf?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X