Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUSA Tournament

Hope this tournament is able to kick off. Looks like some quality teams playing from ECNL and GA. Nice to see some MA top teams coming down to play also. Looks like Scorpions, Stars and SSS at my daughters age group.

SUSA Tournament

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hope this tournament is able to kick off. Looks like some quality teams playing from ECNL and GA. Nice to see some MA top teams coming down to play also. Looks like Scorpions, Stars and SSS at my daughters age group.
    awsome!

Comment

The girls side maybe, but the boys is next weekend and this weather isn't looking promising.

Comment

great! super teams super spreadin the lovin.

Thanks for the update SUPER SUSA Spreadin marketin intern.

Comment

Ha. Ha. Lol.

Comment

Shame PDA is not playing in it.

Comment

Shame PDA is not playing in it.
              They are in some age groups

Comment

Nice to see GA, ECNL, and USYS top brackets teams mixed together. Makes for an exciting worthwhile showcase.

Comment

Nice to see GA, ECNL, and USYS top brackets teams mixed together. Makes for an exciting worthwhile showcase.

Yeah sure, if you say so!

Comment

SUSA, PSA, STA, PDA, NYSC, Manhattan, Surf, Dynamite, Scorpions, LISC, FC Stars, Wall, South Shore Select, Quickstrike

Good list of teams. Where's EMSC, CSA and World Class at?

Comment

Maybe not invited or maybe coaching list is not worth it. Div. 1 is in a dead period right now so only Division 2 and 3 can attend and that list is not looking that robust at this point.

But all that matters is that the kid and the coach from the desired match make a connection, so I hope it goes well for those players. Good luck!

Comment

Lol CSA world class I said top teams
                        Seriously... probably not traveling do to covid

Comment

WC is the number one ranked team in the state at YSR and that is one of the better ranking sites out there. Lucky for you that they are not going so maybe you can look better.

Comment

I mean world class beat susa ecnl in U14, U15, U16, U19 this past fall but ok.

Comment

SUSA, PSA, STA, PDA, NYSC, Manhattan, Surf, Dynamite, Scorpions, LISC, FC Stars, Wall, South Shore Select, Quickstrike

Good list of teams. Where's EMSC, CSA and World Class at?
                              Lolol CSA? Do you realize that even within their own county in NJ there are other clubs and teams much better than them. Wall, PSA, MF Shore etc.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X