Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUSA MLS Next

SUSA coaches have been calling players from NYC FC and other academies claiming they are in MLS next. Any truth to this?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    SUSA coaches have been calling players from NYC FC and other academies claiming they are in MLS next. Any truth to this?
    Definitely Truth that the coaches (DK) are trying to recruit kids to the SUSA MLS Next team. I haven’t seen anything about SUSA getting in.

Comment

Good way to piss off ECNL

Comment

Good way to piss off ECNL
        Who cares, SUSA would be better off in MLS/GA...

Comment

Who cares? SUSA teams suck. As a matter of fact, almost all teams in the NYC area basically suck. NYCFC maybe rises to the level of mediocre, but all others suck.

Comment

Who cares, SUSA would be better off in MLS/GA...
            No thanks...

Comment

They'd wish to be in MLS for Boys and ECNL for girls.

Comment

MONEY will get them in - Sad but true

Comment

Anyone notice SUSA is trying to charge teams for scrimmages. Who would pay them for scrimmages? The rumors that they are hurting financially must be true.

Comment

Anyone notice SUSA is trying to charge teams for scrimmages. Who would pay them for scrimmages? The rumors that they are hurting financially must be true.
                    That’s crazy, all about the good ol Benjamins. What’s next charging for tryouts????

Comment

I highly doubt they are hurting financially. I believe they’re just renting the CI complex. Just do the math on the number of teams they have. It’s probably one of the healthiest businesses on the island, hands down the healthiest soccer club around. People aren’t leaving, they are just knocking on the door and keep coming.

Comment

I highly doubt they are hurting financially. I believe they’re just renting the CI complex. Just do the math on the number of teams they have. It’s probably one of the healthiest businesses on the island, hands down the healthiest soccer club around. People aren’t leaving, they are just knocking on the door and keep coming.
                        The biggest issue SUSA has is finding decent coaches. The good ones don’t want to work for the soccer companies, they want to hang their own shingle.

Comment

The biggest issue SUSA has is finding decent coaches. The good ones don’t want to work for the soccer companies, they want to hang their own shingle.
                          The biggest issue they have is the culture. So many unhappy people and some surprising kids looking to leave...

Comment

The biggest issue they have is the culture. So many unhappy people and some surprising kids looking to leave...
                            for every 1 that wants to leave, 2 want to take their place...

Comment

If they were so healthy they wouldn’t charge teams for scrimmages. They have plenty of teams to fill the fields. Charging for scrimmages is obviously to make money. They do have a lot of members, but also have a lot of expenses. I know they kept all the spring fees from last year even though they didn’t have a season and got PPP money. It sure seems as if money is going faster than its coming. Maybe daddy closed the check book!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X