Army West Point Womens Coach Fired

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it wasn't my "kid". A few games? 4 losses and 2 ties? (same as losses) The former coach had a much better record even with Covid. I feel sad for all the kids! They hate losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Good of you to judge her after only a few games. Was it your kid she pulled?
      Bingo. When someone breaths life into a thread that has not been active for months, it is usually a personal gripe.

Comment

No, it wasn't my "kid". A few games? 4 losses and 2 ties? (same as losses) The former coach had a much better record even with Covid. I feel sad for all the kids! They hate losing.
        The current coach is the same coach that coached during covid. Smarten up.
        yeah we believe you; not your kid. (Eye roll)

Comment

No you definitely have a gripe. Turning a program around does't happen on a dime. New coach needs to figure things + get new recruits in. Patience grasshopper.

Comment

in a game...someone has to lose...its part of life...get over it snowflake.

Comment

in a game...someone has to lose...its part of life...get over it snowflake.
              especially in the military!

Comment

especially in the military!
                yep....this army prays for god to destroy their enemies...while the other army prays for god to destroy their enemies. Someone is going to be fkg disappointed.

Comment

Trying to find some information on why Seton Hill University was looking for a new HC of women's soccer and I saw that Adrian Blewitt is still listed as the HC but there's no bio.

Then I found this thread.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X