CIAC will pause all fall sports activities until Aug 24

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking News - Pfizer & Moderna to pull vaccine’s off the market before the end of the year.
    I guess the failure is too obvious now.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Breaking News - Pfizer & Moderna to pull vaccine’s off the market before the end of the year.
      In other Breaking News - You’re an idiot troll.

Comment

Except that they aren't. In fact just last week Pfizer said it expects to see $54B in sales of both vaccines and their antivirals. Much of the world is still unvaccinated.

Manufacturers and others are now working on versions that can better cover new strains and have longer efficacy. That is not the same as "pulling" a vaccine.

Comment

Except that they aren't. In fact just last week Pfizer said it expects to see $54B in sales of both vaccines and their antivirals. Much of the world is still unvaccinated.

Manufacturers and others are now working on versions that can better cover new strains and have longer efficacy. That is not the same as "pulling" a vaccine.
          All sales based on the already signed contracts. No new contacts are being signed. Countries are trying to get out of the contracts right now. The forecast is for the sales of the antiviral which they make much more on and don’t split with BioNTech.
          Trust me, the vaccine’s are done and Pfizer & Moderna will try to quietly disappear. They will never have the “approved” vaccine on the market in the US.

I can’t understand why anyone under 60 got vaccinated. On top of that, by the end of May last year the real world data began arriving and it said, Vaccine’s are a failure.

Everyday I thank God I didn’t get the vaxx or have my kids get the vaxx. These are poor products.

Comment

All sales based on the already signed contracts. No new contacts are being signed. Countries are trying to get out of the contracts right now. The forecast is for the sales of the antiviral which they make much more on and don’t split with BioNTech.
            Trust me, the vaccine’s are done and Pfizer & Moderna will try to quietly disappear. They will never have the “approved” vaccine on the market in the US.

I can’t understand why anyone under 60 got vaccinated. On top of that, by the end of May last year the real world data began arriving and it said, Vaccine’s are a failure.

Everyday I thank God I didn’t get the vaxx or have my kids get the vaxx. These are poor products.
            We all got vaccinated so we could show up to your funeral. It’s really that simple.

Comment

We all got vaccinated so we could show up to your funeral. It’s really that simple.
              Great. It will be in 32 years.
              Just think how many shots you can take between now and then.
              It’s more likely you die of a stroke or heart attack from all the shots way before I do.
              I had the RO already and it was a mild 36 hour cold.
              My immune system works.
              I will not screw it up with Pfizer & Moderna

Stay Brainwashed my friend.
              Blind faith will kill you.

Comment

BS

Indoor mask mandate returns to Uconn
                https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...uconn/2764111/

Comment

BS

What’s troubling is the number of students on campus wearing one outside .

Comment

What’s troubling is the number of students on campus wearing one outside .
                    Brainwashing

Comment

BS

CRAZY that schools would like to finish out the semester and have uninterrupted graduations, right?! Many US colleges have indoor mandates for that reason. It's a few weeks. Tell your snowflake kid to pipe down.

Comment

CRAZY that schools would like to finish out the semester and have uninterrupted graduations, right?! Many US colleges have indoor mandates for that reason. It's a few weeks. Tell your snowflake kid to pipe down.
                        Let this thread die. Why are you still talking? Look around
                        People avoid you at every turn. You have a quarter of the friendships you use to. You are “all in” everyday on things that are small and don’t make sense. You are the guy with “The End is Near” sign.

Comment

People avoid you at every turn. You have a quarter of the friendships you use to. You are “all in” everyday on things that are small and don’t make sense. You are the guy with “The End is Near” sign.
                          That poster wasn't the one that dragged up this old thread. Looks like the political threads are dead so they came here to drum up hate

Comment

That poster wasn't the one that dragged up this old thread. Looks like the political threads are dead so they came here to drum up hate
                            Actually it was.

Comment

It's a person hired in another country (Russia, China, North Korea) to infiltrate American culture and write posts like this. Just stop responding, and stop thinking there is a parent in CT actually talking about this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X