• Show
Clear All

How are 21s doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      How are 21s doing?
      they have 21 lights put in?

Comment

have the daddies been meeting up on the weekends? I should be available moving forward. sorry but Ive been out of the loop because the holidays.

Comment

CFC 2021’s are doing pretty well. How are yours ? The top 2022’s are committed as well as far as I know.

Comment

CFC 2021’s are doing pretty well. How are yours ? The top 2022’s are committed as well as far as I know.
            refunds? our entire team has been asking non stop. CFC doesn't care. Half our team is gone

Comment

refunds? our entire team has been asking non stop. CFC doesn't care. Half our team is gone
              Sure. We believe you. Sucks to be on a Sound team.

Comment

I get asking about refunds or discount regarding last winter/spring but not for this year as everybody knew what they were signing up for. You knew the risks...

Comment

I get asking about refunds or discount regarding last winter/spring but not for this year as everybody knew what they were signing up for. You knew the risks...
                  CFC is having practices, albeit in small groups and more limited; so have others. Weather has been good enough to be outside if your club has turf. Club's that didn't plan for this possible scenario were fools, parents who didn't ask tough questions about "what ifs" and signed contracts are fools as well.

Comment

CFC is having practices, albeit in small groups and more limited; so have others. Weather has been good enough to be outside if your club has turf. Club's that didn't plan for this possible scenario were fools, parents who didn't ask tough questions about "what ifs" and signed contracts are fools as well.
                    real clubs have lights on their fields
                    #OWSportingFSA

Comment

real clubs have lights on their fields
                      #OWSportingFSA
                      I'm sure many are practicing at 9pm during the cold winter nights, right?

Comment

Without lights CFC is the top dog over those inferior clubs lol

Comment

Without lights CFC is the top dog over those inferior clubs lol
                          They haven't had lights for 3-4 years now, still #1 in CT. Seems to have really hurt them hasn't it?

Comment

"practices"

all the kids think they are a joke. half interested coaches on their phones, etc. we all knew what we were getting but it's still frustrating this club is so half assed

Comment

I'm sure many are practicing at 9pm during the cold winter nights, right?
                              Ummm you know it gets dark at 5:00 and has been around 40 degrees during the day for January that is like summer you stupidfuk

Comment

They haven't had lights for 3-4 years now, still #1 in CT. Seems to have really hurt them hasn't it?
                                Remarkable business decision. CFC spinning lack of lights because of the real reason is they can’t afford them

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X