X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gal

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are these leagues pitching all these bells and wisthles if they are useless?
    its very simple...the leagues and clubs know that parents LOVE to brag about their kids around the office water cooler on Monday morning. "yea my weekend was so busy, we drive up to Albany for a soccer game and Sara scored two goals!!!, boy am i tired"

so the market for major traveling for a youth soccer game is fueled by @sshole parents as characterized above.

Comment

its very simple...the leagues and clubs know that parents LOVE to brag about their kids around the office water cooler on Monday morning. "yea my weekend was so busy, we drive up to Albany for a soccer game and Sara scored two goals!!!, boy am i tired"

so the market for major traveling for a youth soccer game is fueled by @sshole parents as characterized above.
      Bingo, one of the most truthful posts on these boards.

Comment

Thanks entitled parent...appreciate your feedback. You have no clue how hard these coaches work and how much they have to put up with. The money you’re paying for babysitting is priceless.

Comment

Thanks entitled parent...appreciate your feedback. You have no clue how hard these coaches work and how much they have to put up with. The money you’re paying for babysitting is priceless.
          Coming from one of the coaches justifying their job

Comment

Damn NYSC sucks balls, and so do some of the moms...

Comment

It’s an absolute killer to have this much travel for same level as EDP....
              It's too much

Comment

Coming from one of the coaches justifying their job
                Huh?...

Comment

Thats not very nice. They should really consider what they want to be, though. Too many parents there for some clout but dont care at all about the sport or actually competing.

Comment

I've always been surprised that NYSC wasn't better than it is. Figured that the top club in Westchester would have better teams.

Comment

I've always been surprised that NYSC wasn't better than it is. Figured that the top club in Westchester would have better teams.
                      They have good boys teams and the girls program is very good. They really looked to be going in the right direction until gda was killed. They suffered because older teams were a bit weak and thin so they kept pulling kids up age groups, so the better teams at 06 and below ended up screwed.

Comment

Are you referring to anything specific?

Comment

Are you referring to anything specific?
                          A solid showing by NYSC, in 3 games; 0-2-1, Zero goals scored, 10 goals against. Carlos keep up the excellent work, your 04's and 05's used to be competitive teams.

Comment

A solid showing by NYSC, in 3 games; 0-2-1, Zero goals scored, 10 goals against. Carlos keep up the excellent work, your 04's and 05's used to be competitive teams.
                            05 & 07 were really good teams. 05 lost a lot of kids, 07 is pretty much intact.

Comment

05 & 07 were really good teams. 05 lost a lot of kids, 07 is pretty much intact.
                              It’s actually sad what’s happening in GAL with the mass exodus at the older age groups.

Comment

It’s actually sad what’s happening in GAL with the mass exodus at the older age groups.
                                NYSC would be a better entry for ECNL than FSA thats for sure.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X