Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is there so much rah rah for this club on the other board. no bashing of susa there.
    Because they are a sponsor on the other board, so for the most part negative posts get blocked there.

Comment

Because they are a sponsor on the other board, so for the most part negative posts get blocked there.
      Ah sort of like the former Soviet Union and current modern Russia.

Comment

Ah sort of like the former Soviet Union and current modern Russia.
        да tovarish

Comment

With Trump in office, we will all be speaking Russian soon....

Comment

I called Moussa, but he's in Colorado celebrating with the NPL National Semi-Finalist, Finalist and Championship teams from Susa right now...

NPL league. Nice accomplishment ......Just leave it at that.

Comment

NPL league. Nice accomplishment ......Just leave it at that.
              I saw him there too.....he was recruiting other players to the ECNL teams because he is concerned they will get squashed...

Comment

I saw him there too.....he was recruiting other players to the ECNL teams because he is concerned they will get squashed...
                No worries, he has the ex-Alby ecnl players now, the loudmouths who complained how bad the team was. Now they can be true superstars!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2306521]
                  Looks like they switched from it being a lease to a purchase, at least for some of the land. From what I gather the town added some restrictions to the lease that SUSA wasn't happy with so they bought the land (at least part of it) instead so that they can do what the

Does anyone know when SUSA will start to build?
                  SOunds like September start and their purchase of the property slowed them down by about 6 months from what I am told. Who knows. No doubt its happening. I would be that Fall 19 is when they are done.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2312405]

SOunds like September start and their purchase of the property slowed them down by about 6 months from what I am told. Who knows. No doubt its happening. I would be that Fall 19 is when they are done.
                    Fall 19 as in in 2019.....ROTFL.....not a prayer will be completed by then. Best case is three fields.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2312508]

Fall 19 as in in 2019.....ROTFL.....not a prayer will be completed by then. Best case is three fields.

Yes, fall of 2019. No need to laugh. There is no difference between 1 or 4 fields with their current plan so your "best case of 3 fields" makes no sense. And you would be wrong. They will no doubt be fully operational with 4 fields and the 5 on an adjacent piece of property the only part unconstructed. Someone asked a question and received an answer from me who is in the know. Your input is inaccurate.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2313050]

Yes, fall of 2019. No need to laugh. There is no difference between 1 or 4 fields with their current plan so your "best case of 3 fields" makes no sense. And you would be wrong. They will no doubt be fully operational with 4 fields and the 5 on an adjacent piece of property the only part unconstructed. Someone asked a question and received an answer from me who is in the know. Your input is inaccurate.
                        According to people "in the know" for the past couple of years, the entire complex should have been completed by now. These talks of a fully operational death star (whoops, meant soccer facility) have been fed to us for years now.

Right now all they have is a sign. Let's see some actual construction take place.

Comment

The town really slowed us up unfortunately. You will be happy with the results, but yes it has been held up. BTW: I can't to charge you another $100/month, sorry

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2313050]

Your input is still laughable....no difference between constructing 1 and 4 fields.....i guess we will see in the fall of 2019.....

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2313390]

Your input is still laughable....no difference between constructing 1 and 4 fields.....i guess we will see in the fall of 2019.....
                              There difference between 4 and 1 field is 3!

It's an ambitious undertaking. There aren't just fields to construct. There are parking lots, lights, field houses, nets, a bubble field, stands, observation berms and more. Plus an updating of the existing sump. I'm not saying it can't be done by Fall 2019, but they need to get started soon to have that chance.

Comment

Opportunity

SUSA is advertising a "once in a lifetime experience" to train with one of the top clubs in the world at their one week camp hosted by Real Madrid Foundation(not actually Real Madrid Academy).

what SUSA is saying that an opportunity to train with real professional coaches from a top club in the world is "A once in a lifetime opportunity". So wouldn't that mean that playing for Barca Academy is an opportunity of a lifetime? The coaches are from La Masia in Barcelona teaching the FC Barcelona methodology. That means kids on Long Island can train all year long with real professional coaches from a world class club. Do you think SUSA realized that by hiring Real Madrid Foundation it would be an endorsement for kids to play for Barca Academy Pro NY?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X