X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Messi going to attend?
    I was at the game last night and he ran up to my son and told him he was going to the ribbon cutting. But only if you believe you will see him.

Comment

Larry working overtime this weekend to trash both clubs. His advertisers must be feeling the heat.

Comment

not sure if it is entirely LM...a lot of posters over there are downright small minded and mean.

Comment

not sure if it is entirely LM...a lot of posters over there are downright small minded and mean.
          I firmly believe most anonymous posts are Larry. Some he's admitted to, most aren't questioned.

Comment

I firmly believe most anonymous posts are Larry. Some he's admitted to, most aren't questioned.
            LOL! probably right.

Comment

any other POV's? opinions on either?

Comment

any other POV's? opinions on either?
                Not really much to say. It's a brand new club and they aren't starting training until the last two weeks of August. Not much to find out until then.

Comment

Not really much to say. It's a brand new club and they aren't starting training until the last two weeks of August. Not much to find out until then.
                  Why would you start training for 2002 kids with HS tryouts and hell week at the same time?

Comment

Why would you start training for 2002 kids with HS tryouts and hell week at the same time?
                    It's the same for Valencia. Put it down to new people not knowing the soccer calendar for Long Island. That, or plain stupidity.

Comment

It's the same for Valencia. Put it down to new people not knowing the soccer calendar for Long Island. That, or plain stupidity.
                      Valencia already moved the older boys to weekend workouts.

Comment

what age group is considered 'older'

Comment

They originally posted that the last two weeks were team camps. After the oversite was realized they rescheduled the team camp schedules. When I asked, I was told u12 and above were moved. I was also told that additional club information would begin to be released at the beginning of the month.

Comment

how many kids do you know that backed out from valencia?

what about from barca?
                            I believe many kids backed out of both, We will not find out until they start practicing.
                            I know they are still scrambling for players at many age groups.

Comment

I believe many kids backed out of both, We will not find out until they start practicing.
                              I know they are still scrambling for players at many age groups.
                              We are going to join one, most likely. Based on facility and location, not on the name. Asked both about joining and they both stated 1st team had openings and provided info as to when and where to be assessed. When the date/time for one was not convenient they asked me to pick a date/time and a trainer/coach would be available to asses. I'm sure the other club would have been accommodating as well. They didn't seem begging for tryouts they seemed interested and accommodating.

We are an '02 and come from an NPL team in Arizona, before that a USSDA in SoCal. No offense to Long Island where I grew up, but really, the fields and facilities sucks big time compared to the rest of the country.

Comment

We are going to join one, most likely. Based on facility and location, not on the name. Asked both about joining and they both stated 1st team had openings and provided info as to when and where to be assessed. When the date/time for one was not convenient they asked me to pick a date/time and a trainer/coach would be available to asses. I'm sure the other club would have been accommodating as well. They didn't seem begging for tryouts they seemed interested and accommodating.

We are an '02 and come from an NPL team in Arizona, before that a USSDA in SoCal. No offense to Long Island where I grew up, but really, the fields and facilities sucks big time compared to the rest of the country.
                                Where on Li are you from?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X