• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn't OPFC shut GS out the ladt time they played? 🤔
    And ML 🤔

Comment

Next year you don't have to worry about GS...
      Not much to worry about even if he stayed, play him once and you know his game is nothing but speed, very little skill and I am not from opfc

Comment

Didn't OPFC shut GS out the ladt time they played? 🤔
        And AP.....😂

Comment

And AP.....😂
          Yuck it up West Linn Lake O folks...you are back in the jungle now, and I seriously doubt you finish in top 4. My Son and I came and watched you a couple of times. Your D panicks and boots the ball. You are highly susceptible to pressure, and you do not score much. Middle of the pack in my opinion.

Comment

Yuck it up West Linn Lake O folks...you are back in the jungle now, and I seriously doubt you finish in top 4. My Son and I came and watched you a couple of times. Your D panicks and boots the ball. You are highly susceptible to pressure, and you do not score much. Middle of the pack in my opinion.
            Ah right, you came and watched, tried out, didn’t make it, and now say they are middle of the pack. Got it.

Pretty sure Copa dad had OPFC with the most points, wins, goals, and least goals against last year.

But hey, you are entitled to your opinion.

Comment

Ah right, you came and watched, tried out, didn’t make it, and now say they are middle of the pack. Got it.

Pretty sure Copa dad had OPFC with the most points, wins, goals, and least goals against last year.

But hey, you are entitled to your opinion.
              Will be interesting to see how OPFC performs. Historically, they've done better in middle school than at high school, especially after U15 (their 03s won state cup in 2018, but did not place last year, IIRC). They have a stable roster and lots of skilled players, but do depend a lot on work rate and pace. (And those kicks from the defense over the top? That's not panicking; that's the game plan! It works great, until it doesn't).

Westside has now lost ML to the Timbers, and is tasked with replacing his production. FC has a lot of depth in the 05s (they reportedly are forming 3 teams, and still turned quite a few kids away), the best keeper by far, and one of the top forwards, but struggled last year. UPDX is adding the Slytherins. WashT is gone from OYSA. Capital also got raided by Timbers, and long struggled with consistency. And I haven't seen the OYSA teams in a while, so can't comment on them.

Comment

I am not even an opfc parent and I am going to say this- if you and your son went to watch “a couple of their games” this year you have envy or serious issues and need to get a life. Going to watch other 05’s play in something other than a statecup final or at a tournament is questionable. And by your comment of welcome back to the jungle you are from an oysa based team so be careful what you ask for. That team is difficult to play because they are big fast and has enough skill to play multiple ways and are a handful...best would be to get some sack say where your son plays so we can all laugh at you after they play

Comment

Are you going to cry and whine again when your son gets blown up on a 50/50 ball even though he is one of the cheapest and dirty players at this age group??

Comment

Will be interesting to see how OPFC performs. Historically, they've done better in middle school than at high school, especially after U15 (their 03s won state cup in 2018, but did not place last year, IIRC). They have a stable roster and lots of skilled players, but do depend a lot on work rate and pace. (And those kicks from the defense over the top? That's not panicking; that's the game plan! It works great, until it doesn't).

Westside has now lost ML to the Timbers, and is tasked with replacing his production. FC has a lot of depth in the 05s (they reportedly are forming 3 teams, and still turned quite a few kids away), the best keeper by far, and one of the top forwards, but struggled last year. UPDX is adding the Slytherins. WashT is gone from OYSA. Capital also got raided by Timbers, and long struggled with consistency. And I haven't seen the OYSA teams in a while, so can't comment on them.
                    *Salem was raided by the timbers, 4H losing about 4 key players I hear

Comment

I am not even an opfc parent and I am going to say this- if you and your son went to watch “a couple of their games” this year you have envy or serious issues and need to get a life. Going to watch other 05’s play in something other than a statecup final or at a tournament is questionable. And by your comment of welcome back to the jungle you are from an oysa based team so be careful what you ask for. That team is difficult to play because they are big fast and has enough skill to play multiple ways and are a handful...best would be to get some sack say where your son plays so we can all laugh at you after they play
                      Yawn.... my son and I went to watch his old team play you guys twice this year. My son has not played OYSA since U11, south of you can figure out that he is on THE Academy. I will grant you that you do have a few good players on that team, but many more that are not anything more then athletic. I hate to be the one to tell this to you now, but you will be exposed. I'm well aware that direct play is a style. However, opfc's Defenders are not trying to play it over the top or play Direct oh, they simply kick it. You can hear them and the parents screaming at them to kick it out of there! Is not only cringe-worthy but embarrassing. Is that enough sack for you mate?

Comment

Are you going to cry and whine again when your son gets blown up on a 50/50 ball even though he is one of the cheapest and dirty players at this age group??
                        I have no idea what kid you could be talking about.

Now I am going to head downtown for a Reuben sandwich, onion rings, and a nice Spanish coffee.

Comment

I have no idea what kid you could be talking about.

Now I am going to head downtown for a Reuben sandwich, onion rings, and a nice Spanish coffee.
                          By the sounds of it it’s the one who was from ADF who went to TA on BB’s coat tails, was cast off and is now back at ADF and was not part of the updx package

Comment

Yawn.... my son and I went to watch his old team play you guys twice this year. My son has not played OYSA since U11, south of you can figure out that he is on THE Academy. I will grant you that you do have a few good players on that team, but many more that are not anything more then athletic. I hate to be the one to tell this to you now, but you will be exposed. I'm well aware that direct play is a style. However, opfc's Defenders are not trying to play it over the top or play Direct oh, they simply kick it. You can hear them and the parents screaming at them to kick it out of there! Is not only cringe-worthy but embarrassing. Is that enough sack for you mate?
                            No sack at all Mate- Nice try. What team did he used to play for? And for you to try to now imply that he still plays for TA you were just watching his old team is hilarious considering you called opfc out and said welcome back to the jungle. Just a hunch, your son was one of many TA castoffs who should not have been there to begin with and is now back at ADF....

Comment

As embarrassing as refusing to play local teams and instead getting your *****es routinely kicked in Seattle? TA is an embarrassment, PERIOD.

Comment

As embarrassing as refusing to play local teams and instead getting your *****es routinely kicked in Seattle? TA is an embarrassment, PERIOD.
                                It’s never been about avoiding local teams it’s about challenging and playing harder teams.
                                I’d rather my kid play up in Seattle and get their asses kick every week and learn than play down in quality and slum it in the oysa farmers league.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X