X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open tryouts women's college teams

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knew about any open tryouts for women at colleges in Florida.

Any info and help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by megsoccer13 View Post
      Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knew about any open tryouts for women at colleges in Florida.

Any info and help is appreciated!

Thanks!
      Contact each school individually. Most schools don't post an "open tryout" unless their team has been gutted due to a coaching change.

Comment

Do colleges have open tryouts for non-students? That sounds unusual to me. I would think a registered student could walk on, but an I've never heard of an "open tryout"

Comment

Well I went to an open tryout the other day, made the team, however I want to keep trying out for colleges and have a few options rather than committing right away. The D1 schools I contacted say I need to be enrolled however I thought some schools held tryouts over the summer to recruit girls that want an opportunity. Not sure though. Oh well I will continue sending e-mails.

Comment

I have been sending e-mails, will keep sending. I just didn't know if anyone has heard of any schools needing girls. Thanks.

Comment

I have been sending e-mails, will keep sending. I just didn't know if anyone has heard of any schools needing girls. Thanks.
              are you looking exclusively in Florida? i'm sure others can check this as well, but my daughter has an account with NCSA, and we can pull all kinds of information from it, such as schools still interested in checking out 2014 eligible players...

Comment

Best idea is emailing the coach. They all in spring season and should be able to help you.

Comment

Well I went to an open tryout the other day, made the team, however I want to keep trying out for colleges and have a few options rather than committing right away. The D1 schools I contacted say I need to be enrolled however I thought some schools held tryouts over the summer to recruit girls that want an opportunity. Not sure though. Oh well I will continue sending e-mails.
                  Good luck! keep working hard!

Comment

Thank you all!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                      wp has to pay the ridiculous salary to the doc. since he has taken over have our teams improved? can someone tell me what he does?
                      He does nothing. His puppets do everything.

Comment

"The US woman's soccer team won Olympic" - Huh?

ok, i agree, that is a pretty "random question"....seems like it needs a random answer, but TS robot disagrees

Comment

West Pines BOD elections

Here is our chance to begin the transformation!! Do not keep complaining. Let's get nominated people we want in there. Let's get CL, SM, and MH out of there. It's going to be a two year process, but here is where we start. The Revolution begins.........

Comment

I like it!! Good job whoever started this thread!!!

Comment

No one wants to run until the DOC is gone. DM signed over all power to him and he managed to destroy the club and fire all the decent coaches who didn't want to follow his plan of coaching style.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                                No one wants to run until the DOC is gone. DM signed over all power to him and he managed to destroy the club and fire all the decent coaches who didn't want to follow his plan of coaching style.
                                WHO f.... cares about WP elections? Angela, get your pills and come to bed?

Comment

Working...
                                X