This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why must you bring them up over and over again. It is getting old. Why cant you just face the facts that many parents are not happy with what the club has to offer at this point. About 1/'2 of the club is leaving and all you do is joke about it. If you want to improve the club lets talk about it and stop writing nonsense on this thread.

Angela Lowery and Jim are back here. GET A LIFE LOSERS

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
      Who created the poll?

I did
      Parent at WP?

Comment

Quote:
        You are so wrong. There have been 24 individual voters on the survey. Figure it out, That says that there are at least 24 different responders on here. Keep lying to yourselves and remain in denial. Once again, you need to bring your focus to what you need to do for the club and not on the people you did a favor to by releasing them to go elsewhere. They are the ones who can look back and laugh and be gladd that they are not here to deal with the nonsense.
        it is easy to take the survey, look to see out of those 27 how many click on that they would attend a BOD meeting, only 4 and half of those won't show.

Nothing is changing
        Why are you so negative? Don't you see the issues at hand and problem to be resolved. Do you not care about the club?

Comment

Quote:
          Who created the poll?

Parent at WP?
          yes at least for now

Comment

The best girls program is at Sunrise, then Boca
            Fantastic! Thank you for the letting me know because now I can take my daughter to the right club.

Comment

[Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
              If we go to the city of pembroke pines can they help the parents?QUOTE=Unregistered;1209567]yes but a group should go,or get a petition signed then go[/QUOTE]

As a parent of West Pines we need to help our club, so let's start getting a petition going around. The parents have to save the club and stepping up to the plate if they really want to make a difference.

Comment

We need to save the club and not walk away. Fight for WP.

Comment

[Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
                  If we go to the city of pembroke pines can they help the parents?QUOTE=Unregistered;1209567]yes but a group should go,or get a petition signed then go
                  As a parent of West Pines we need to help our club, so let's start getting a petition going around. The parents have to save the club and stepping up to the plate if they really want to make a difference.[/QUOTE]

who are you

Comment

please remove hernan torres. He has done nothing for the girls program. He refuses to help the teams that are without any teams/ coach right now. Wait until the next season. Next season? I paid money for this season, so step up and help us. Why are we being neglected.

If he return as the girls program director then the girls program will dwindle. He needs to go. Board members if you have a daughter at wp and are truly concerned, help remove ht and stop talking to others about it and do it.

Quote:
                    Yes, please do us a favor and get rid of HT.
                    please remove hernan torres. He has done nothing for the girls program. He refuses to help the teams that are without any teams/ coach right now. Wait until the next season. Next season? I paid money for this season, so step up and help us. Why are we being neglected.

If he return as the girls program director then the girls program will dwindle. He needs to go. Board members if you have a daughter at wp and are truly concerned, help remove ht and stop talking to others about it and do it.

I also agree. Get rid of HT. The sooner the better.
                    YES, I AGREE. HE HAS NO BUSINESS HOLDING ON TO THIS POSITION. Ht, I hope MG gets rid of you or the club will lose many players. Why can't the BOD and DOC see this?

Comment

Super Y Tryouts

Can somebody tell me how the Super Y tryouts was at WP. Who are the coaches? I am thinking of coming down in April. Who else has the tryouts that are in the SF area?

Comment

Can somebody tell me how the Super Y tryouts was at WP. Who are the coaches? I am thinking of coming down in April. Who else has the tryouts that are in the SF area?
                        Avoid West Pines nothing but drama try these places:

http://www.kendallsoccer.com/supery/index_E.html

http://www.goldsocceracademy.com/

Comment

Get rid of AB HT now
                          Who selected these two?

Comment

Who selected these two?
                            lets get rid of the ghosts(jim and angela)!!!!!

Comment

lets get rid of the ghosts(jim and angela)!!!!!
                              LOL, another sad fool. I am not them.

Let's gid rid of the BOD!!!!

why can't us as parents stand up and demand a meeting

Comment

Depends what age group and gender you are looking for. Good turnout for both U12 Boys and U12 Girls. Appeared to be mostly West Pines players. I am not from West Pines, but brought out my son for tryouts. Appears that 4-6 of the players are coach's sons from west pines from what I was told. Thought my kid could run circles around some of those boys, but don't want to get caught in drama that I heard about that team, even though it is Super Y and not club affilitated. I was not told good things about the coach with initials AB who is listed on their website.

Comment

Working...
                                X