Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A) Why do you care what some random Eugene kid is doing?
    B) Why do you care about how good or not good some random Eugene team is?
    C) If you have such a wealth of knowledge about the recruitment and college selection process why are you choosing to share your knowledge on an anonymous message board instead of making a living as a recruitment advisor?

I don't know this kid or anyone from the 01/02 Eugene team(s). My DD is older and has played against one of their older teams. They were well coached and seemed to do a good job putting kids in college. I only worried about where one player was going - mine - so I'm not sure why you seem to be so personally outraged about a kid you don't even know.
    No one is outraged and or worried so to speak about the Eugene player I only commented because likely the Eugene parent of this girl wanted to tell everyone Eugene was good because their dd committed to George Fox. I have multiplie children going to college only at the D1 level so I don't have to be making a living as a recruitment advisor to know D3 is a joke.

Comment

No one is outraged and or worried so to speak about the Eugene player I only commented because likely the Eugene parent of this girl wanted to tell everyone Eugene was good because their dd committed to George Fox. I have multiplie children going to college only at the D1 level so I don't have to be making a living as a recruitment advisor to know D3 is a joke.
      You have multiple D1 kids but you still find time to troll an 01 board thread. Ok dude.

Comment

You have multiple D1 kids but you still find time to troll an 01 board thread. Ok dude.
        Actually I found this board on a fluke just recently. Thank you!

Comment

Nobody that lurks on this dark corner of the internet chat room has any kids that will even go to college, much less play soccer.

Comment

Nobody that lurks on this dark corner of the internet chat room has any kids that will even go to college, much less play soccer.
            Well I guess today I proved ya wrong! Cause I'm on this site and I do in fact have children playing D1. Not on scholarship for one of them though but still playing D1 soccer.

Comment

Well I guess today I proved ya wrong! Cause I'm on this site and I do in fact have children playing D1. Not on scholarship for one of them though but still playing D1 soccer.
              So you have no 01 or 02 kids and know nothing about this age group but feel qualified to pronounce judgment on the decision of a kid you don’t even know? Congrats sir. That is some Grade A level pompousness and condescension you got going on.

Comment

So you have no 01 or 02 kids and know nothing about this age group but feel qualified to pronounce judgment on the decision of a kid you don’t even know? Congrats sir. That is some Grade A level pompousness and condescension you got going on.
                If that's what you think about who I am and what I know then good for you, you couldn't be more wrong though. If that's the right choice for them congrats but seems could have done better is all.

Comment

If that's what you think about who I am and what I know then good for you, you couldn't be more wrong though. If that's the right choice for them congrats but seems could have done better is all.
                  Again. You do not know this player and have never seen her play. But you feel qualified to say “seems could have done better is all.”

I invite you to take a moment and reflect on how utterly ridiculous you sound.

Comment

Again. You do not know this player and have never seen her play. But you feel qualified to say “seems could have done better is all.”

I invite you to take a moment and reflect on how utterly ridiculous you sound.
                    Obviously seen her play, the discussion wasn't ever that she is good or bad more than why did someone say Eugene is good because she committed to a D3 college

Comment

Everybody knows that.

Comment

'01 Girls

Actually I found this board on a fluke just recently. Thank you!
                        Sure you did FC mom

Comment

Obviously seen her play, the discussion wasn't ever that she is good or bad more than why did someone say Eugene is good because she committed to a D3 college
                          So you have multiple kids playing D1, none in 01/02, but you just happen to have seen this particular 01/02 player from Eugene play enough to feel qualified to say she could have done better. So we must ask - are you a creepy stalker or a serial liar?

Comment

Sure you did FC mom
                            If you read the thread rules above you will note that

....you are hereby instructed not to disturb FC ENCL Mom "Monday-Friday between 9am and 1pm".

She is booked solid with tennis lessons, hair appointments, nails, massage, spa day and Starbucks "me time".

Your cooperation is requested. If she has to interrupt her important business to respond she will not be happy.

Comment

....you are hereby instructed not to disturb FC ENCL Mom "Monday-Friday between 9am and 1pm".

She is booked solid with tennis lessons, hair appointments, nails, massage, spa day and Starbucks "me time".

Your cooperation is requested. If she has to interrupt her important business to respond she will not be happy.
                              Well, I find this so funny in many ways but I am not an FC parent. You just disrespected all FC Moms needlessly.

Comment

Umm like OMG us FC moms only drink Dutch like seriously who drinks Starbucks anymore anywaysssssss

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X