X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let review the insanity.

Comment

As an outsider considering both Valencia and Barca, what are the pluses and minuses of each club? Travel wise it takes about the same time to both clubs facilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        As an outsider considering both Valencia and Barca, what are the pluses and minuses of each club? Travel wise it takes about the same time to both clubs facilities.
        I like Valencia's logo better. Not so much the uniform overall.

Comment

Valencia definitely has better facilities. We played against them last season and The fields they use at post are nice.

Comment

Valencia definitely has better facilities. We played against them last season and The fields they use at post are nice.

Comment

I like Valencia's logo better. Not so much the uniform overall.
              At least Valencia wears the official club kits. Barca has t shirts.

Comment

My buddy’s kid plays for Valencia and absolutely loves it. Very organized and professional. I haven’t seen the facilities but hear they are excellent.

Comment

Do they have any girls teams?

Comment

I know a guy with one son at Valencia and one at Barça. His take is that Valencia is slightly more organized and Barça has better training. I’ve also seen some teams from both clubs play, and Barça plays a noticeably different style of play than other clubs in this area, Valencia not so much. My 2 cents.

Comment

Valencia got winter training at Alley Pond in Queens, 3 hours per week over the winter.

does any did this last year ?

Comment

Valencia suck$ !! #ForcaBarca

Comment

Valencia CF Academy vs. FC Barcelona Academy - Pros & Cons

Valencia already has nice training facility at LIU...a lot better then Barca. and Has better training then most other clubs around.....and affordable.

Comment

oh okay... thanks :(

Comment

If your kid plays soccer as his primary sport Valencia is a good spot. They play a lot of soccer. This winter they are doing the the three hours per week and 11 week winter league at Hofstra bubble. Not too many clubs get that much in over the winter.

Comment

Valencia CF Academy vs. FC Barcelona Academy - Pros & Cons

Spoke with Valencia parents this weekend since Barca played them this weekend...multiple age groups....The Valencia parents and kids are very happy with the academy, the training facility and coaches and the administration....If organization (by the administration) is important to you...do not go barca, they are very disorganized but training is good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X