Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#Delusuional Racist Trump Supporters stop posting on TS.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    30% approval rate - 80% from white republicans

you're quite the dino

btw, is dotard groper the 45th prez or what do we write in the question?
    Even Latina REpublicans not supporting the BS spouting from the groper and his Krew.
    Only You. Oh happy day! oh happy day
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1UM_vnFExQ

Comment

30% approval rate - 80% from white republicans

you're quite the dino

btw, is dotard groper the 45th prez or what do we write in the question?
      Are those the same pollsters who told you that Hillary would win in a landslide?

Comment

Are those the same pollsters who told you that Hillary would win in a landslide?
        Not everyone called a landslide, not even close. Many polls were within the margin of error. There's no polishing the turd of 30% approval ratings.

Comment

Not everyone called a landslide, not even close. Many polls were within the margin of error. There's no polishing the turd of 30% approval ratings.
          Whats HRC doing these days? Even if Trump does not win a second term, his win has already provided lots of benefits. No Hillary in office, a SCOTUS Judge and lots of other judges.

We will be enjoying the benefits long after he is gone.

http://dailysignal.com/2017/08/10/tr...-bush-clinton/

Enjoy it libs

Comment

Whats HRC doing these days? Even if Trump does not win a second term, his win has already provided lots of benefits. No Hillary in office, a SCOTUS Judge and lots of other judges.

Enjoy it libs
            Scary thought. You sure have a weird meaning of "benefits" Could you imagine hiring a judge that got a rating from the ABA of "not qualified"? How about nominating a judge who never tried a case?
            You are a classic Trumpster and have little idea of how rediculas this is. Could you imagine if another hiring manager recommended someone like these last 2 judges? WOW

Comment

Scary thought. You sure have a weird meaning of "benefits" Could you imagine hiring a judge that got a rating from the ABA of "not qualified"? How about nominating a judge who never tried a case?
              You are a classic Trumpster and have little idea of how rediculas this is. Could you imagine if another hiring manager recommended someone like these last 2 judges? WOW
              I've seen 'ridiculous' misspelled often before, but never quite like that. Kudos.

Comment

I've seen 'ridiculous' misspelled often before, but never quite like that. Kudos.
                Probably Autocorrect Mr Webster. What about the posters point on judges? I read something this morning on the answers given at the hearing. Good Lord!

Comment

Probably Autocorrect Mr Webster. What about the posters point on judges? I read something this morning on the answers given at the hearing. Good Lord!
                  What kind of autocorrect would change it to a completely unknown word? I thought it was the Republicans that were unedumacated?

Comment

Enjoy it libs

It amazes me that still after a year, Trump and his followers, like you, seem to feel it relevant to talk about Hillary Clinton. Twice defeated for the job, she is no longer a vanguard for the Democratic Party. She is simply the Democrat's version of Sarah Palin now. Something for you to pull out and kick again because you have nothing else of value to talk about the current Presidency. So let's go back and relive our past victories, just so we have something to feel good about.

Every time you folks mention Clinton, I laugh. Just as I did when the Democrats kept pulling up Sarah Palin, long after she lost her relevancy as well.

Should we talk about that judge up on the Hill today getting through his nomination process and revealing to the committee that he can't answer any basic questions of law or legal procedure? Are you watching this mess on CSPAN right now?

I'm sure that's the kind of judge that will make America not great again. A perfect Trump choice, just like Omarosa.

Comment

It amazes me that still after a year, Trump and his followers, like you, seem to feel it relevant to talk about Hillary Clinton. Twice defeated for the job, she is no longer a vanguard for the Democratic Party. She is simply the Democrat's version of Sarah Palin now. Something for you to pull out and kick again because you have nothing else of value to talk about the current Presidency. So let's go back and relive our past victories, just so we have something to feel good about.

Every time you folks mention Clinton, I laugh. Just as I did when the Democrats kept pulling up Sarah Palin, long after she lost her relevancy as well.

Should we talk about that judge up on the Hill today getting through his nomination process and revealing to the committee that he can't answer any basic questions of law or legal procedure? Are you watching this mess on CSPAN right now?

I'm sure that's the kind of judge that will make America not great again. A perfect Trump choice, just like Omarosa.

Lordi lordi ... yes I am watching .....it’s a complete mess. Totally disorganized Administration no wonder he fires and hires every two minutes, but yet he says he hires the best.

God help this country.

Comment

But, but...Bush.

Heard it for 8 years straight. You got 7 more to catch up.

Comment

But, but...Bush.

Quite an exaggeration there fella'.....

But then again, if you choose to seek only the things that reinforce your version of the truth, then the objective truth will continue to elude you.

Comment

But, but...Bush.

Bush was awesome. Came into a mess and really fixed things up.

Comment

It is rather relevant to still talk about Hillary Clinton since she was the candidate that you dopes put up against Trump (well of course in true Democrat fashion there was manipulation even in that process). Many people knew all about Hillary’s corruption (In you aren’t aware ... she’s filthy in so many ways). Now, personally... I didn’t like the fact that Trump was the other option, but alas... that was the situation.

Having said that... he hasn’t been doing a terrible job. Sure, I’ve liked some things and hated other things... But guess what?? It’s been that way since I became an adult and started actually paying attention. Have to admit, I love Trump’s persistence on calling out the media... (ie fake news). You know why? Because he’s 100% CORRECT about. Known it for awhile.... Also, at one point in time... I hated how he used Twitter. I’d think just “stop... you are making things worse, etc...”. Have to admit, you learn a lot from his tweets and because he’s so rough around the edges in tweeting, they get attention. Some of them should get attention. In fact, some of his tweets should be part of our news - if the “news” was actual news and not garbage / propaganda.

I laugh when people try to say that Trump is the corrupt one. Are you serious, have you read anything about Uranium one? Or, the Clinton Foundation? How about the pathetic FBI? And Trumps the “corrupt” one. Lol. Yeah, riiighhht!

Comment

Quite an exaggeration there fella'.....

But then again, if you choose to seek only the things that reinforce your version of the truth, then the objective truth will continue to elude you.
                                OK pal, keep telling yourself that.

Actually, you are right, I should correct it. I'm STILL hearing about Bush...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X