Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They never expected such huge demand but now they have several new parking areas. Restrooms always clean.

Best facility in region I, not just North East.
    Region 1, really

Comment

DiT’s are not soccer people. They built a facility them bought a club then bought the ECNL badge.
      Then employed all of their family members

Comment

They never expected such huge demand but now they have several new parking areas. Restrooms always clean.

Best facility in region I, not just North East.
        FSA has the best outdoor fields, indoor fields, facilities, food, and parking could be better but it meets the need. On top of that, FSA boasts the strongest youth coaches in the state and one of the top programs in the Northeast.

CFC, OW, BS, YU, the rest, are just dreck.

Comment

FSA has the best outdoor fields, indoor fields, facilities, food, and parking could be better but it meets the need. On top of that, FSA boasts the strongest youth coaches in the state and one of the top programs in the Northeast.

I just spit out my coffee literally laughing out loud at this.

Comment

Region 1, really
            Name a better one.

Comment

Are you at happy hour on a business trip to Europe?
              If not, you're a professional drinkah that is on a liquid lunch.... You need to put down the bottle because you're heading for a DUI right now after that post.
              Your judgement is surely impaired!

Comment

If not, you're a professional drinkah that is on a liquid lunch.... You need to put down the bottle because you're heading for a DUI right now after that post.
                That is so very witty. Well done.

Comment

FSA intern gets paid by the post

Comment

That probably wasn't the FSA intern. Most likely one of the OW interns.

Comment

Name a better one.
                      FSA ulittle parents are so stinking cute!

Comment

You're not going to make detective, sir.
                        We chose 3 other candidates for the position because you don't read or follow posts very well.
                        How can you not "see" that I'm not an FSA intern?

The 3 candidates are Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller for "seeing" that! BUT your fast fingers are quick to show your hate towards FSA is well documented my friend!

Well done!
                        And stop hanging out with the drinker.... his breath is impairing your typing!

Comment

Name a better one.
                          Club or facility? Keep paying for the facility .... your kid sucks at soccer.

Comment

You're not going to make detective, sir.
                            We chose 3 other candidates for the position because you don't read or follow posts very well.
                            How can you not "see" that I'm not an FSA intern?

The 3 candidates are Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller for "seeing" that! BUT your fast fingers are quick to show your hate towards FSA is well documented my friend!

Well done!
                            And stop hanging out with the drinker.... his breath is impairing your typing!
                            If you’re going to make an attempt at being funny, please try to at least use a relevant analogy. Ray Charles and Helen Keller are both pushing up daisies. Find two other living, famous blind people...I suggest Andrea Bocelli and Governor David Paterson.

Comment

Is CFC park open?

Comment

Good news...final inspection could be as early as Friday. If all goes to plan we could be open to the public on Saturday! Fingers crossed.
                                Direct Message us if you want to get a free hour on Sunday 5-8pm to check the place out!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X