Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Noting that the safety of the newborn was of utmost importance to you, tell us the next steps you took. Obviously, you went directly to the mom and expressed your opinion. You offered to watch the baby for her during the hour-long match. Did she say no? And after she said no, you definitely went to the field marshall, right? And then you went to the refs during halftime. I mean, this is such a serious issue for you, actions beyond bitching to yourself and posting on this half-azz website were taken, right?

Who else would know the best thing for their own child than a mom? Wait, a complete stranger with absolutely no knowledge of that child's needs knows so much more. Tell me your child's name. I'll be sure to watch your parenting skills and critique accordingly.

What a douche!
    No it's much easier for the thread op to complain on an anonymous forum in faux outrage. He is mortified that his son might have been exposed to a GASP - breast! - for a millisecond.

Comment

Safety of the child would be a major concern. The ball could kill a newborn if it struck them in the head. This is irresponsible parenting.
      I am a dad but was primary caregiver for my son. He was on the sideline with me many times before he could walk. I see no issues.

Comment

I am a dad but was primary caregiver for my son. He was on the sideline with me many times before he could walk. I see no issues.
        Agree. Babies have been carried around as their moms go about their business for ever. We have manged to survive pretty well as a species.

Comment

Most importantly, was the mom hot?

Comment

Most importantly, was the mom hot?
            grow the fuk up

Comment

grow the fuk up
              I'll take that as a no.

Comment

What's TS without some new drama?

Comment

I was at my kids soccer game this weekend and a TBU coach had her new born baby on sideline. She even was breast feeding at one point. Is this right? What happens to me when my kid send a ball out of bounds and it hits/hurts the new born? Will I be on the hook for the doctor bills? Should ANY clubs allow this?
                  The coach and club would have the insurance.

Comment

Liked this!
                    New mother Julia Stiles has a suggestion for all the mom-shamers out there who feel the need to tell parents how to do their job: just dance.

Comment

I was at my kids soccer game this weekend and a TBU coach had her new born baby on sideline. She even was breast feeding at one point. Is this right? What happens to me when my kid send a ball out of bounds and it hits/hurts the new born? Will I be on the hook for the doctor bills? Should ANY clubs allow this?
                      Not the first time a tbu mom had her b.OO.bs out on the sideline.

Comment

Wont be last. Nothing burger.

Comment

After 6 years at TBU, I don't think I recall ever seeing this - and I would remember something like that.

Comment

After 6 years at TBU, I don't think I recall ever seeing this - and I would remember something like that.
                            Mom's discreetly feed their babies all the time. No big deal. They would not have to deal with being so discreet but for the risk having to deal with immature oglers.

Comment

Mom's discreetly feed their babies all the time. No big deal. They would not have to deal with being so discreet but for the risk having to deal with immature oglers.
                              And aholes - my wife breast fed all three, all very discreetly, yet still had several adults admonish her for it. A few told her to go do it in the rest room, to which she promptly told them to go eat their own meals in the bathroom. Some in this country are so uptight about the human body it's comical.

Comment

And aholes - my wife breast fed all three, all very discreetly, yet still had several adults admonish her for it. A few told her to go do it in the rest room, to which she promptly told them to go eat their own meals in the bathroom. Some in this country are so uptight about the human body it's comical.
                                Breast fed babies make strong bones for soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X