Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    nobody is throwing around accusations, it has already taken place and emails have been sent out, if it hadn't one da coach would not already have quit because of your so called accusations
    Wow, which DA coach quit? This is big and what did he allegedly do?

Comment

There is nothing on their website about a DA coach quitting amid a scandal. I guess they just want to cover it up, I would imagine.

Comment

I'm so sick and tired of all this "Jr" DA talk. We have a full DA. Why does everyone always try to make fun of us?
        While it may come in time, TBU does NOT have a full DA program, only the younger DA age group teams.

Comment

While it may come in time, TBU does NOT have a full DA program, only the younger DA age group teams.
          But with all these alleged scandals going on, are they really going to ever get a full DA. If prove true, I don't think US soccer is going to want to be involved more with the club.

Comment

But with all these alleged scandals going on, are they really going to ever get a full DA. If prove true, I don't think US soccer is going to want to be involved more with the club.
            I call BS. There's no scandal. Find something else to do with your time.

Comment

I call BS. There's no scandal. Find something else to do with your time.
              Agree. Total BS. All DA coaches unfortunately still there.

Comment

You say "unfortunately". I guess all the losing have the parents wondering why they are there and not at the Chargers DA. Maybe you will see a mass exodus of the best players after this year. Only makes sense.

Comment

True that no TBU DA for U14 and older next year?

Comment

True that no TBU DA for U14 and older next year?
                    Did you hear that as well, that they are thinking of rescinding TBU's U15 DA team, next year? I heard that also from a pretty reliable source.

Comment

Did you hear that as well, that they are thinking of rescinding TBU's U15 DA team, next year? I heard that also from a pretty reliable source.
                      I heard that all DA clubs are going to be reevaluated The whole program maybe washed after this season. The Chargers have been sanctioned by USSF for not following proper protocol. They have been warned that one more mistake and they're losing DA.

Comment

I heard that all DA clubs are going to be reevaluated The whole program maybe washed after this season. The Chargers have been sanctioned by USSF for not following proper protocol. They have been warned that one more mistake and they're losing DA.
                        ****Fake news alert****

Comment

this is awesome, you're must be spinning right now with all the extra work you're going to have to put in on TS to deflect from the situation at tbu right now.

Comment

You are right, we have failed to follow the proper protocol. We need to remember that when we are running a train on your wife to always tap the guy out on the shoulder, not to just go to the open hole.

Comment

Wow, which DA coach quit? This is big and what did he allegedly do?
                              He did nothing, he got out so that he would not have to be around all of it.

Comment

No, all the DA coaches are not still there, trust me, you need to pay more attention, first of all 05 head coach gone, he left because he did not want to be part of the mess, and the director, well hold on and watch.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X