Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They are adding teams to CCSL under TUSC Premier. Scary, another town club doing Premier
    CCSL need to do something about this if they want the premier clubs to stay, or are they approving everyone? More teams = more money
    I am not speaking about TUSC specifically , but if a town premier team ( such as some of those sponsored by FUSA or New Canaan or Granby) has a demonstrated record of consistently beating other non town premier teams now in the CCSL would you still oppose its inclusion in the league?

Comment

They are adding teams to CCSL under TUSC Premier. Scary, another town club doing Premier
      CCSL need to do something about this if they want the premier clubs to stay, or are they approving everyone? More teams = more money
      The town premier teams are actually rocking it in the CCSL with many moving to EDP or NYCSL Just saying....

Comment

I am not speaking about TUSC specifically , but if a town premier team ( such as some of those sponsored by FUSA or New Canaan or Granby) has a demonstrated record of consistently beating other non town premier teams now in the CCSL would you still oppose its inclusion in the league?
        Only one or two teams from a town premier club can do that. Sometimes playing together for years helps this town premier teams. But, can you tell me why CCSL accepted Celtic FC, Litchfield, green something, monroe? Are these clubs premier?

Comment

Only one or two teams from a town premier club can do that. Sometimes playing together for years helps this town premier teams. But, can you tell me why CCSL accepted Celtic FC, Litchfield, green something, monroe? Are these clubs premier?
          Celtic is premier, Monroe has the odd premier team as do a few other towns. That could be the case with Litchfield also - as you said some strong travel teams that have been playing together awhile and families want them to stay together. They just don't have an entire "premier club." I don't see "green" anything?

Comment

Celtic is premier, Monroe has the odd premier team as do a few other towns. That could be the case with Litchfield also - as you said some strong travel teams that have been playing together awhile and families want them to stay together. They just don't have an entire "premier club." I don't see "green" anything?
            green warriors. looks like they are not back in CCSL

Comment

green warriors. looks like they are not back in CCSL
              Website shows they played in 16/17, not 17/18. Had 3 teams, two in last place. Either they chose not to return or were not asked back.

List for this spring is pretty "clean" vs last years. A few Fairfield, Shelton and Greenwich, teams but those towns have some good teams and players. Less than handful of other town teams like Litchfield; the vast majority are non town teams

Comment

Looks like they accepted Litchfield because they were competitive in the CJSA league last Spring,

https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...GroupID=598311

I think as you said, every once in awhile , one of these town premier teams comes along than is competitive at the state level.

Comment

Looks like they accepted Litchfield because they were competitive in the CJSA league last Spring,

I think as you said, every once in awhile , one of these town premier teams comes along than is competitive at the state level.
                  The Brookfield team won its U11 group in the fall

Comment

The Brookfield team won its U11 group in the fall
                    And they were playing up 10 years. Phenomenal group they are.

Comment

And they were playing up 10 years. Phenomenal group they are.
                      Ulittle parents are so precious

Comment

Ulittle parents are so precious
                        Yes, some of those young Brit coaches like to provide pre-birth soccer training.....

Comment

Monroe came in first place in division #2 GU-12 and Fairfield came in first place in division #1 at the same age.

Comment

can a town team play in CJSA premier division and have some double rostered players who lets say for CFC in tHE CCSL?

Comment

can a town team play in CJSA premier division and have some double rostered players who lets say for CFC in tHE CCSL?
                              Yes as long as the clubs allow it. At the league level they are completely separate and unrelated.

Comment

All the clubs are double dipping with cup anyway

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X