Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks, BTNT. Always good to hear from you.
    Seems like the old saying about the lady protesting too loudly applies. Oh, the games people play on this site trying to sell their wares.

Comment

Sorry don't buy it. Maybe because there is bound to be a charlaton like you on the other end. Nowadays no likes dealing with snake oil salesmen. Events like this are scams.
      So it's your job to save us all? F off. People can make their own choices. Anyone who relies heavily on this site for information should have their head examined

Comment

The 'combine' is affiliated with GPS NH. Another money grab.

Comment

The 'combine' is affiliated with GPS NH. Another money grab.
          Sorry, but not really true, we are club neutral. One of us works with (not for) GPS and one works for Seacoast.

We developed this program to get players in front of coaches first and we make a minimal amount of profit second. I am sure you won't believe me, but we spend a ton of time talking to coaches and setting up a good experience for players and parents. If you are not interested that is ok, but it does work for some.

Enjoy your day.

Comment

My 2002 player got a full ride from this showcase!

Comment

Sorry, but not really true, we are club neutral. One of us works with (not for) GPS and one works for Seacoast.

We developed this program to get players in front of coaches first and we make a minimal amount of profit second. I am sure you won't believe me, but we spend a ton of time talking to coaches and setting up a good experience for players and parents. If you are not interested that is ok, but it does work for some.

Enjoy your day.
              If you were so altruistic why make any profit? If you worked for a club then you would be putting this on for free as a service to the players of your club. I know my kid's club does this for free. Let's be real, you guys are just pimps trying to make a buck off of parental ignorance.

Comment

If you were so altruistic why make any profit? If you worked for a club then you would be putting this on for free as a service to the players of your club. I know my kid's club does this for free. Let's be real, you guys are just pimps trying to make a buck off of parental ignorance.
                Not the OP, but the most probably explanations are:

They don't work FOR a club

Cool for your kid's club. Then don't go. Not everyone knows the situation out there so if they have questions, this is a good thing to look into.

So, trying to make money is now bad today? Type away on your Dell computer, drove to work in your Toyota, check your Facebook on your iPhone, wearing you Dickies pants and Old Navy shirt, and your Timberland shoes. But, yeah, trying to make a profit is bad for some people.

And, so we're clear, I am NOT associated with this, I happen to know the individuals in passing, do NOT know if this is worth it, but WILL be checking it out when my kid becomes old enough.

Sometimes, you just have to realize that not everyone is out to getcha'

Comment

Ease up. Your kid should finally get to play more regularly in her 3rd year.

Comment

Why the hate bro? Why do TS posters feel the need to help people save their money? People can make their own decisions. You do realize most clubs do not have such events and that they tend to be very limited in scale right? If that worked for your kid, great. It doesn't work for all.

Comment

Your club is making money off of your ignorance. Since when do all entities involved with youth sports have to be charities?

Comment

Not the OP, but the most probably explanations are:

They don't work FOR a club

Cool for your kid's club. Then don't go. Not everyone knows the situation out there so if they have questions, this is a good thing to look into.

So, trying to make money is now bad today? Type away on your Dell computer, drove to work in your Toyota, check your Facebook on your iPhone, wearing you Dickies pants and Old Navy shirt, and your Timberland shoes. But, yeah, trying to make a profit is bad for some people.

And, so we're clear, I am NOT associated with this, I happen to know the individuals in passing, do NOT know if this is worth it, but WILL be checking it out when my kid becomes old enough.

Sometimes, you just have to realize that not everyone is out to getcha'
                        If you and your post are on the level when your kid does reach this stage you’ll realize just how little a showcase like this does for players and how utterly unnecessary something like this is

Comment

If you and your post are on the level when your kid does reach this stage you’ll realize just how little a showcase like this does for players and how utterly unnecessary something like this is
                          Phew. Thank god the anonymous internet poster saved me from certain peril once again.

Just how did we make before message boards were a thing?

Comment

I'll tell my son that as he is talking to a top DI program locally that first saw him at a similar showcase in CT almost tow years ago.

It will work for some and not for others

Comment

I'll tell my son that as he is talking to a top DI program locally that first saw him at a similar showcase in CT almost tow years ago.

It will work for some and not for others
                              LOL. So some dinky little showcase led your son to a "top D1 program" is that it? Do you honestly think that if you had saved your money and not gone to this event that that same program wouldn't be talking to your kid today? Talent is talent and that is what coaches recruit.

Comment

LOL. So some dinky little showcase led your son to a "top D1 program" is that it? Do you honestly think that if you had saved your money and not gone to this event that that same program wouldn't be talking to your kid today? Talent is talent and that is what coaches recruit.
                                Of course. But, for that OP, that's the avenue. Basically, your position is any avenue would be discredited because "my club does this". You don't have to attend if you don't want to.

Some people just want to whine. Must be a real joy in the neighborhood.

I know some who attended previously and it helped this with getting questions answered. Sure, there are answers out there, but if you don't know where to turn this is helpful. Why are your panties in a knot over it?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X