Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 D1 South Girls

Good luck to all! Let's hope we have a wonderful year and playoff as we did last year. I hear Hingham is now D1!! Welcome!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good luck to all! Let's hope we have a wonderful year and playoff as we did last year. I hear Hingham is now D1!! Welcome!
    Hingham will win the South this year with WH injuries.

Comment

Hingham will win the South this year with WH injuries.
      Assuming Hingham stays relatively healthy themselves. Hingham graduated their all American so until the games start its wide open imo.

Comment

Assuming Hingham stays relatively healthy themselves. Hingham graduated their all American so until the games start its wide open imo.
        Silver Lake will be much better this year. Saw them play and they looked very dangerous.

Comment

Silver Lake will be much better this year. Saw them play and they looked very dangerous.
          They are D2.

Comment

WH vs Natick final again?

Comment

WH vs Natick final again?
              I wonder if Natick lost anyone to DA.

Comment

Natick did not lose any to DA. They lost a 20 goal scorer, a D1 Mid-fielder, and a solid holding -mid. One of their captains is still out with ACL surgery. They have a hard road ahead.

Comment

1, Hingham - until someone beats them
                  2, W-H - even with one of the best players in the state hurt
                  3, Mansfield - I keep hearing they are great, so let's see
                  4, OA - always good
                  5, B-R - great year last year, several really good players
                  6, Natick - still has some talent
                  7, Marshfield - is this their year? because I am sick about hearing how good they are.

Comment

1, Hingham - until someone beats them
                    2, W-H - even with one of the best players in the state hurt
                    3, Mansfield - I keep hearing they are great, so let's see
                    4, OA - always good
                    5, B-R - great year last year, several really good players
                    6, Natick - still has some talent
                    7, Marshfield - is this their year? because I am sick about hearing how good they are.
                    Hingham is strong offensively but we will soon see about D and GK. Very good coach and wants to win more than anyone. Tough to beat with talent and coaching

W-H will do well but not as dominant, looking at 3-4 losses. Need to have someone step up for the loss of that AA player. Good coach who knows how to get playoff wins.

Mansfield will not win Hock again. OA should be the legit favorite here. Great all around team.

B-R will do well but no depth. 1-2 injuries and they are toast.

Natick will be tough, great midfielders and defenders. Forwards just need to score a couple of goals per game.

Marshfield will never win a playoff game with that coach. Doesn't have a clue. Scrimmaged them last week, he leaves all his best players on the bench.

Comment

Marshfield will never win a playoff game with that coach. Doesn't have a clue. Scrimmaged them last week, he leaves all his best players on the bench.

Bwah-ha-ha...you know what scrimmages are for, right? To see who has what stuff.

Comment

Hingham is strong offensively but we will soon see about D and GK. Very good coach and wants to win more than anyone. Tough to beat with talent and coaching

W-H will do well but not as dominant, looking at 3-4 losses. Need to have someone step up for the loss of that AA player. Good coach who knows how to get playoff wins.

Mansfield will not win Hock again. OA should be the legit favorite here. Great all around team.

B-R will do well but no depth. 1-2 injuries and they are toast.

Natick will be tough, great midfielders and defenders. Forwards just need to score a couple of goals per game.

Imo there is not a good coach in this group

Hingham coach is an absolute lunatic who has happened to have great players the last three years. Many of them have left including their AA

WH coach has coached himself out of two state championships with his poor decisions. AA a big loss but they have good young players that need to step up. Unfortunately coach has no clue how to use them.

OA's only real player is in net which is never a good sign. She will keep them in games but scoring will be an issue.

Mansfield lost a lot to graduation and will take a step back

BR has 1 top player. They play in a weak league so should get a good seed but will be ripe for an early exit.

Marshfield coach will doom that team. He kills team chemistry by playing inferior players who are seniors over more talented underclassmen.

Natick doesn't have any "great" players. Many very good players who play well together. They have a coach who thinks he's much better than he is.

South is wide open and could be ripe for a king Phillip type team that gets hot in the tournament. Real problem is Central is still the team to beat in D1

Comment

Bwah-ha-ha...you know what scrimmages are for, right? To see who has what stuff.
                          The players parents hate the coach, second guess every substitution and as a group are very obnoxious. Most are from SSS which explains most of it.

Comment

Imo there is not a good coach in this group

Hingham coach is an absolute lunatic who has happened to have great players the last three years. Many of them have left including their AA

WH coach has coached himself out of two state championships with his poor decisions. AA a big loss but they have good young players that need to step up. Unfortunately coach has no clue how to use them.

OA's only real player is in net which is never a good sign. She will keep them in games but scoring will be an issue.

Mansfield lost a lot to graduation and will take a step back

BR has 1 top player. They play in a weak league so should get a good seed but will be ripe for an early exit.

Marshfield coach will doom that team. He kills team chemistry by playing inferior players who are seniors over more talented underclassmen.

Natick doesn't have any "great" players. Many very good players who play well together. They have a coach who thinks he's much better than he is.

South is wide open and could be ripe for a king Phillip type team that gets hot in the tournament. Real problem is Central is still the team to beat in D1
                            How does Needham look this year? I would expect them in the mix, more so than Natick coming out the BSC, since Natick lost a lot of experienced leadership to graduation. I would also expect Franklin from the Hock to make a jump after a very disappointing year.

On a side note, I saw WH's AA listed as a DAP rostered player. I suppose she could be back for Spring but it is interesting nonetheless.

Comment

How does Needham look this year? I would expect them in the mix, more so than Natick coming out the BSC, since Natick lost a lot of experienced leadership to graduation. I would also expect Franklin from the Hock to make a jump after a very disappointing year.

On a side note, I saw WH's AA listed as a DAP rostered player. I suppose she could be back for Spring but it is interesting nonetheless.
                              She tore her ACL. i doubt she risks playing so soon when BU is counting on her in the fall.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X