2003 Girls 2017/2018

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBA 03 was to play the 04 last night. Any inside information on that game score

Comment

From my observation the 03's are built to be the best academy team out of the 4. I'm not putting down my kids team or any other age groups but this 03 team is stacked to go entire game. Like my daughters team this was their first game together and that's scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        From my observation the 03's are built to be the best academy team out of the 4. I'm not putting down my kids team or any other age groups but this 03 team is stacked to go entire game. Like my daughters team this was their first game together and that's scary.
        Is this stars or bba?

Comment

Is this stars or bba?
          Just a New 03 BBA mom spouting off.

Comment

BBA 03 was to play the 04 last night. Any inside information on that game score
            The 03's won 4-0.

Comment

According to the tournament website, SSS beat BBA DA 03 8-5. Would love to hear a report on that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                According to the tournament website, SSS beat BBA DA 03 8-5. Would love to hear a report on that game.
                Two tough games. Gave up a lot of goals in two games. Need some speed on defense.

Comment

Two tough games. Gave up a lot of goals in two games. Need some speed on defense.
                  Am i reading the tournament site correctly? SSS 04s came in and mopped the floor with the BBA 03s AND 04s???? are you kidding? Jump ship if you can before it all goes down.

Comment

Am i reading the tournament site correctly? SSS 04s came in and mopped the floor with the BBA 03s AND 04s???? are you kidding? Jump ship if you can before it all goes down.
                    No, you are actually not reading the website correctly. It was the 03 SSS team with the NT player who has the single biggest impact on all of these games. She scored all five of their goals yesterday, and probably many today I would imagine. The 03 SSS team is very strong, but without her they would not have the success that they have against these teams. She is a unicorn, and a fun one to watch at that.

Comment

No, you are actually not reading the website correctly. It was the 03 SSS team with the NT player who has the single biggest impact on all of these games. She scored all five of their goals yesterday, and probably many today I would imagine. The 03 SSS team is very strong, but without her they would not have the success that they have against these teams. She is a unicorn, and a fun one to watch at that.
                      Good for SSS once again demonstrating that ECNL and now DAP are not the end all be all. There are great teams and great players at all levels of the game.

Comment

Good for SSS once again demonstrating that ECNL and now DAP are not the end all be all. There are great teams and great players at all levels of the game.
                        Well yes there are great players not playing in the highest leagues, but the type of player the SSS NT player is NOT common, and there are very few of these players nationally, let alone locally. Nor can your usual "great" player have the type of impact she does. Truth remains that if you are not a unicorn, and you still should look to get yourself on a top team/league if you are a high D1 player looking to play in college.

Comment

One player does not make a team. sounds like alot of excuses coming from BBA. so is this player on EVERY team in the tournament? Results arent looking to good in a tournament you arrange so at least one BBA team gets to the final. Very rough start to this year of transition

Comment

One player does not make a team. sounds like alot of excuses coming from BBA. so is this player on EVERY team in the tournament? Results arent looking to good in a tournament you arrange so at least one BBA team gets to the final. Very rough start to this year of transition
                            She was great. BBA had plenty of fire power. Very weak defense.

Comment

She was great. BBA had plenty of fire power. Very weak defense.
                              With an even weaker midfield

Comment

Is that why the SSS coach yelled the midfield is getting beat send it long and let the forwards chase it down?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X