Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, so I'm not going to be your "List Guy", but I will be the "Info Guy". Here's a listing of this weekend's 04 List Team match-ups. I'll let others pontificate, predict and keep any lists they want, but I'm content to give you the line-ups. Good luck to all teams in action.

DA
    -BBA DA at NYCFC
    -Stars DA at Sky Blue
    -NYCFC at Stars DA

ECNL
    -No Games

NEW ENGLAND NPL
    -SSS AP at BBA NPL
    -Aztec at GPS Elite Red
    -FCUSA at FCB North
    - GPS Maine at BBA Central Elite
    - GPS NH at BBA South

NORTHEAST NPL
    -FCB NPL at Stars NPL
    It's only a matter of time "info guy"...it's only a matter of time. Pick up that fallen standard and charge into fray!!!
    Results move the List...

Comment

😂 There will be 04s on both sides. Isn't that what matters? Nice excuse for the loss though. Good to get that on record beforehand.
      Sorry, it's pretty common knowledge that only SSS folk that care that much about winning a meaningless game, that they have to club pass 1/2 their 03 roster to their 04 team to get that all important win. Why not just trust your 04 roster to get er done?

Comment

I assume AS will not be able to club pass to the SSS 04 team this weekend (NT Camp) so should we assume LL will bring in the other three players down instead? Surely they can't play a NEFC/BBA team without their regular roster?
        Who are the other 3? Surely Select doesn't have that many NT kids right?

Comment

No, but they have a small group of 04 girls who are rostered on the 03 team as they are very strong, not unlike the 04 Stars girls who are rostered on their 03 team. The only difference is, that the Stars don't bring those players back down to "help" the 04 team just to get a win. Ita one thing if there are injuries, and the roster is shorthanded, but they only do it to win, and at the expense of the regular roster. I'm sure there will no doubt be reports of a few "guest players" showing up tomorrow.

Comment

And Select has a tiny player pool with one location while NEFC has what 7 or 8 regions and Stars has 5 regions to pull kids from?

I've seen NEFC call in kids from their other regions to bolster their top teams even at the 2007 age for a game against SSS.

NEFC & Stars has a huge built in advantage right out of the gate.

Comment

No, but they have a small group of 04 girls who are rostered on the 03 team as they are very strong, not unlike the 04 Stars girls who are rostered on their 03 team. The only difference is, that the Stars don't bring those players back down to "help" the 04 team just to get a win. Ita one thing if there are injuries, and the roster is shorthanded, but they only do it to win, and at the expense of the regular roster. I'm sure there will no doubt be reports of a few "guest players" showing up tomorrow.
              No. The 03 team is more than half 04. They kept the team together after the birth year switch because the girls had been playing with each other for so long. The 04s should be with 04s but they let them stay with their friends. And the stars 04 who plays 03 was with the 04s plenty.

Comment

They have an 04 on the U15 USNT and an 03 on the same roster. They have an 03'that plays up that is also very talented. Not a SSS parent.

Comment

04 List guy may have retired for this year (whhhyyyy????), but I'm hopeful some other go getter will pick up this year where he left off. I'm not that person, but I did thoroughly enjoy the thread lists and discussions. I'm starting this new 2004 thread as the old one might get confusing with the old U13 designation.

Anyway, even if we don't get a List per se, any and all discussion welcome here. So here are some the early "major players" as I see it (grouped by leagues in no particular order

NEW ENGLAND NPL
                  Breakers NPL
                  SSS AP
                  GPS Elite Red
                  FCUSA NPL
                  Breakers South Elite

ECNL
                  Stars ECNL
                  FC Boston ECNL

DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY
                  Breakers DA
                  Stars DA

NORTHEAST NPL
                  Stars NPL
                  FC Boston NPL
                  Now that we are almost done with the Spring session, where do these teams land on the list?

Comment

Now that we are almost done with the Spring session, where do these teams land on the list?
                    *Fall session

Comment

*Fall session
                      I’d rank them this way...

BBA DA
                      Stars ECNL
                      SSS AP
                      BBA NPL
                      Stars DA
                      FC Boston ECNL
                      GPS Elite Red
                      BBA South Elite
                      Stars NPL
                      FC Boston NPL
                      FCUSA

Comment

That’s kind of funny...

I’d rank them this way..

BBA DA
                        Stars ECNL
                        SSS AP
                        BBA NPL
                        Stars DA
                        FC Boston ECNL
                        GPS Elite Red
                        BBA South Elite
                        Stars NPL
                        FC Boston NPL
                        FCUSA

Comment

That’s kind of funny...
                          Kinda funny how??? Looks about right to me too. But the top two are probably undistinguishable until they play hth which we know won’t happen. Then the mid pack are probably all about even that could flip flop/swap around game to game.

Comment

Kinda funny how??? Looks about right to me too. But the top two are probably undistinguishable until they play hth which we know won’t happen. Then the mid pack are probably all about even that could flip flop/swap around game to game.

Na dude, FCUSA is the best by far

Comment

Na dude, FCUSA is the best by far
                              Now THAT is funny.

Comment

No way they beat SSS when they roster all their 2004s and the last HTH against Stars in the spring was a solid win by FCStars.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X