X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2406403]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

lol. you guys are all very funny. But there isn't anything more funny than watching someone that never played kick a ball. Ok carry on now
    Never played or never played at a top 20 D1 or professionally? I think you mean the latter, snob.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2406475]

Never played or never played at a top 20 D1 or professionally? I think you mean the latter, snob.
      I think you'll find that he never played. Tootles

Comment

Who the **** cares go away you lowlife. Use the thread for talking sporting not bashing you idiots. To be honest my kids play at fsa and are pretty great players if sporting gets turf I might think about going there. I see they are doing pretty darn good job developing in the past few years and steadily rising as a club.

Comment

Who the **** cares go away you lowlife. Use the thread for talking sporting not bashing you idiots. To be honest my kids play at fsa and are pretty great players if sporting gets turf I might think about going there. I see they are doing pretty darn good job developing in the past few years and steadily rising as a club.
          This guy gets it.

Comment

Sporting

This guy gets it.
            Agreed The board good be a productive place.

Comment

Agreed The board good be a productive place.
              Slow down and try again GV.

Comment

This guy gets it.
                gets what? he's at FSA. Obvious he gets nothing

Comment

Get that sportings rising dumbass. Few years back they weren't top of brackets and now a good majority of teams are doing quite well, even at so called fsa, not that indoor really counts for much but it does tell you there's strong development happening at sporting

Comment

Get that sportings rising dumbass. Few years back they weren't top of brackets and now a good majority of teams are doing quite well, even at so called fsa, not that indoor really counts for much but it does tell you there's strong development happening at sporting
                    You’re calling someone a dumbass??? 3 things I noticed:
                    1) you’re cocked or over the legal limit.
                    2) you’re foreign
                    3) you’re a dumbass

Answer: you type like an idiot! You need Rosetta Stone for help and tooting your horn about Sporting in general, but indoor, because it dorsnt count.... REALLY... It doesn’t.

Go back to 3rd grade

Comment

You’re calling someone a dumbass??? 3 things I noticed:
                      1) you’re cocked or over the legal limit.
                      2) you’re foreign
                      3) you’re a dumbass

Answer: you type like an idiot! You need Rosetta Stone for help and tooting your horn about Sporting in general, but indoor, because it dorsnt count.... REALLY... It doesn’t.

Go back to 3rd grade
                      I like how you said he spelled like an idiot and then you type “doesn’t” wrong.

Comment

Losers trolling ts again . Get a job and go find another thread to bash . Apparently someone is raging or their kid got cut. Perhaps Vale interns hard at work lol.

Juice Jr.....

Comment

Losers trolling ts again . Get a job and go find another thread to bash . Apparently someone is raging or their kid got cut. Perhaps Vale interns hard at work lol.

Juice Jr.....
                          Juice jr. You get off this site right now and get over here and clean your room.

Juice's nonna

Comment

What's going on there? Heard a few more 05 boys left for Vale.

Comment

That’s interesting. Their 2005 team was a decent team and had some good players.

Comment

No one that can kick a ball is headed to vale

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X