Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am sure your aware that BBA NPL got crushed by GPS on Saturday. The same gps that Scorpions crushed.
    You are not comparing apples to apples. Apples to apples is scorpions and BBA NPL. From what I heard BBA could've won it easily.

Comment

You are not comparing apples to apples. Apples to apples is scorpions and BBA NPL. From what I heard BBA could've won it easily.
      Not a fan of Scorpions but I don’t understand the woulda coulda shoulda crowd.

Comment

Not fan of both but I don't understand We beat them and they beat you crowd.

Comment

Bottom line, it was a tie. However, if you watched the game, you know who was the better team on that day. And it wasn't close. And yes, GPS beat BBA as well on the previous day. GPS seems to have BBA NPL's number for some reason. Kudos to them. The original premise stands, which is that the addition of the NEFC ECNL players to the scorps team didn't have much of an impact on that day.

Comment

Bottom line, it was a tie. However, if you watched the game, you know who was the better team on that day. And it wasn't close. And yes, GPS beat BBA as well on the previous day. GPS seems to have BBA NPL's number for some reason. Kudos to them. The original premise stands, which is that the addition of the NEFC ECNL players to the scorps team didn't have much of an impact on that day.
            Doesn't that scorpions ecnl team have an all-American, a couple all-New England, all state, all star etc etc:... or no?

Comment

Well....BBA should feel good about being losers...

Comment

Well....BBA should feel good about being losers...
                Your winner top team should feel good about tying other's second team. Congrats!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X