Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So now that we are reflecting I'll take partial credit for this post. With the exception of CC I think I hit dead on.
    I dint see Newton South listed
    They will be a top contender again - Practically the whole team back

And I don’t want to hear one start talking about how DM is a horrible coach. Lots of teams that supposedly had these great club coaches bit it

Comment

I dint see Newton South listed
      They will be a top contender again - Practically the whole team back

And I don’t want to hear one start talking about how DM is a horrible coach. Lots of teams that supposedly had these great club coaches bit it
      Newton South had a good year this year. Last year as a high seed lost to Needham in PKs and year before blown out by WH. Need more than one year to be a top contender.

Comment

Newton South had a good year this year. Last year as a high seed lost to Needham in PKs and year before blown out by WH. Need more than one year to be a top contender.
        I don’t agree - need to look at the makeup of 2018 team - not losing anyone - don’t need years of winning to be a future contender
        We will see what happens next fall

Comment

Great post, it is HS and there were a handful of teams that had 'superstars' but really it was their school and club coaches that supported that and not reality. On the other side it was easy for a good coach to tell their team who to shut down and these kids were shut down, scoreless. Now comes the but our high scorer was out response... plz.

I don't know about anyone else but it sure is a breath of fresh air to see ALL the overhyped teams exit early and to see the teams that define that word succeed.

Too much club soccer BS has crept into HS. Great to see this years finish.
          Well said.

Comment

Lots of superstar hype. Many times it can work against a team for relying on those so called superstars. Too often coaches cater to those types. It can really hold back a team from achieving their true potential, especially when those types aren’t playing 100% because they are committed to a college.

Comment

Lots of superstar hype. Many times it can work against a team for relying on those so called superstars. Too often coaches cater to those types. It can really hold back a team from achieving their true potential, especially when those types aren’t playing 100% because they are committed to a college.
              What team might you be talking about?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X