Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ahh, the old tried and true business model, “They’re doing the best they can.” How would that work at your business? Oh wait, you work for FYSA, never mind. Suggesting they have no responsibility around field quality is like saying Ford has no responsibilities around vehicle safety.
    No, I don't work for FYSA. I do pay attention to what is going on though. That's not terribly difficult to do.

Your analogy is ridiculous. FYSA neither constructs nor maintains fields. Ford makes their cars. How can you not see e difference?

Comment

Clearly I do and clearly you and the other fysa folks have not seen the condition of those fields. Thats my point.
      And those are the only fields that FYSA was offered for this weekend. Unfortunately when that is the only thing offered, you have to work with the resources you got.

Comment

No, I don't work for FYSA. I do pay attention to what is going on though. That's not terribly difficult to do.

Your analogy is ridiculous. FYSA neither constructs nor maintains fields. Ford makes their cars. How can you not see e difference?
        You’re taking it a bit too literally Skippy...of course fysa doesn’t build fields but it is their BUSINESS to plan, sponsor, organize, etc. FSPL. Field conditions is PART of that business. I’m not surprised by some yes-man making excuse to justify their mediocrity.

Comment

At the end of the day tell your club to offer their fields! Simple and to the point. Voicing the obvious here on talking soccer has been and will be pointless

Comment

You’re taking it a bit too literally Skippy...of course fysa doesn’t build fields but it is their BUSINESS to plan, sponsor, organize, etc. FSPL. Field conditions is PART of that business. I’m not surprised by some yes-man making excuse to justify their mediocrity.
            Bottom line, your analogy sucked and you continue to demonstrate ignorance. Knowing how field accessibility works doesn't make me a yes-man. You seem to be getting defensive by going on the offensive. So now you look like a stupid bully not interested in reality. Congrats.

Comment

Bottom line, your analogy sucked and you continue to demonstrate ignorance. Knowing how field accessibility works doesn't make me a yes-man. You seem to be getting defensive by going on the offensive. So now you look like a stupid bully not interested in reality. Congrats.
              Oh boy, you are a yes man and you managed to fit the word “bully” into your post. Now I’m really convinced you work for FYSA. So your feelings don’t get hurt, I’ll agree with you...FYSA has no responsibility around the venues or fields they use for their leagues and events. Talk about ridiculous. Of course they do.

Comment

Another clueless moron. They seem to be abundant on this forum.

I bet you’re the first one to complain at your club but the last one to do anything about it.

Comment

Oh boy, you are a yes man and you managed to fit the word “bully” into your post. Now I’m really convinced you work for FYSA. So your feelings don’t get hurt, I’ll agree with you...FYSA has no responsibility around the venues or fields they use for their leagues and events. Talk about ridiculous. Of course they do.
                  No, I really don't work for FYSA. I doubt they have much use for a geriatrician, so think whatever you want. It's obvious you insist on seeing the world as you assume it to be rather than as it actually is.

If FYSA were to contact clubs with the best fields and demand to be scheduled on those fields for FSPL games, they would be laughed out of the room. And then rightfully shredded for being dictatorial and acting beyond the scope of their mandate.

You're probably the same moron who claimed the president of FYSA is connected with the Hialeah fields.

If you want better fields for events, then get clubs with decent fields to offer up their space and/or advocate for field improvement with the various municipalities and counties who own them. Stop whining and casting blame where it does no good and is not deserved. Don't be such a baby.

Comment

No, I really don't work for FYSA. I doubt they have much use for a geriatrician, so think whatever you want. It's obvious you insist on seeing the world as you assume it to be rather than as it actually is.

If FYSA were to contact clubs with the best fields and demand to be scheduled on those fields for FSPL games, they would be laughed out of the room. And then rightfully shredded for being dictatorial and acting beyond the scope of their mandate.

You're probably the same moron who claimed the president of FYSA is connected with the Hialeah fields.

If you want better fields for events, then get clubs with decent fields to offer up their space and/or advocate for field improvement with the various municipalities and counties who own them. Stop whining and casting blame where it does no good and is not deserved. Don't be such a baby.
                    Moron, baby...I feel "bullied". You're the joke, along with FYSA.

Comment

Moron, baby...I feel "bullied". You're the joke, along with FYSA.
                      If your behavior being compared to an immature human being makes you feel bullied then the shoe clearly fits. Continue on with your temper tantrum while the adults see you for what you are. Someone who is dead wrong and not man enough to admit it. Shall we call you a whambulance?

Comment

If your behavior being compared to an immature human being makes you feel bullied then the shoe clearly fits. Continue on with your temper tantrum while the adults see you for what you are. Someone who is dead wrong and not man enough to admit it. Shall we call you a whambulance?
                        Funny how you worked your occupation into a post on a talking soccer board. Self-important, grandiose, blaming others when you are at least partly responsible (for the immaturebanter). Check, check,check. Sounds alot like fysa.. hmmm.

Comment

Funny how you worked your occupation into a post on a talking soccer board. Self-important, grandiose, blaming others when you are at least partly responsible (for the immaturebanter). Check, check,check. Sounds alot like fysa.. hmmm.
                          You claimed someone worked for FYSA and they responded with their job. Being a doctor is grandiose? You don't work in health care, do you?

Nice how you've tried to deflect from not knowing how field assignments for league play are done. Bluster over ignorance. Something about that seems awfully familiar.

Comment

Are you really arguing over soccer fields for children? Kick, run, repeat.

All of you are morons.

Comment

Are you really arguing over soccer fields for children? Kick, run, repeat.

All of you are morons.
                              Who is more moronic? The morons who quarrel or the moron who chastises morons for quarreling? Discuss.

Comment

Excuses excuses. Find your game and the fields won’t mater. Those conditions make a player better.
                                that is true in a way. different conditions teach players to adjust. conditions won't always be perfect. but poor playing conditions either teach you to play with more skill, but if you don't have skill to just kick the ball away. so poor playing conditions are not good for teaching little kids. it can be good for older players to learn how to adjust.

we can agree that bad fields make for a poor experience. we all want better conditions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X