Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry LG but the Girls have already been accepted to CASL, Disney Showcase and were invited, and accepted the invitation to go to the Dallas International Cup for Girls. Oh, and we will also be at IMG, and Jefferson Cup (you know, the one you couldn't get into last year until Jelco contacted them and then they were accepted) in the Spring.

I'm a parent from that team that you know. And I am saying you should just shut up and move on, you ruined it for your daughter and you know it because you wanted to control and couldn't have it and she cried every day when you did that.

Your attempts to break the team up haven't worked and only made them stronger, and we have more than 11 players...

Every team loses games and players but as long as the core stays that is what is important, and winning is NOT the reason to choose a club or team, development is and we choose to stay because Jelco knows how to develop talent.

So please just stop the nonsense and enjoy watching your daughter like you have posted on social media and leave these girls and the club alone. We don't miss you but it appears you do. Sorry about that.
    Ouch, that hurts. Question: so how do you know jelko develops talent if you've been with him for about 4 months? Wouldn't the 'core" as you like to call it have already been developed by this age? So really, he's babysitting the talent, wouldn't that be more accurate? It's great that you're heading to these fine showcases, but remember, no one cares about the winners in the G brackets..........

Comment

Was talking about the girls. Don’t know anything about boys teams other than there are only 4 of them ! And the girls will be at Wellington. Lol
      actually 5 teams dont know about the girls you seem better informed.hey free country go somewhere else if not happy

Comment

Ouch, that hurts. Question: so how do you know jelko develops talent if you've been with him for about 4 months? Wouldn't the 'core" as you like to call it have already been developed by this age? So really, he's babysitting the talent, wouldn't that be more accurate? It's great that you're heading to these fine showcases, but remember, no one cares about the winners in the G brackets..........
        From someone that was at the club for 2 years Jelko is not the master of development, no way.

Comment

Wow... after reading this thread I can def see there are a lot of envious and bitter people towards this man and his program.

And I don't usually post on here but since I am familiar with players that are in college that played for him he is the reason they are there.

I am not sure why so many on here bash all of these programs. Like the other person said, if you aren't happy go elsewhere or if you have then just move on. Life is too short to waste energy and time holding grudges.

Go enjoy your kids or find another hobby.

Comment

Wow... after reading this thread I can def see there are a lot of envious and bitter people towards this man and his program.

And I don't usually post on here but since I am familiar with players that are in college that played for him he is the reason they are there.

I am not sure why so many on here bash all of these programs. Like the other person said, if you aren't happy go elsewhere or if you have then just move on. Life is too short to waste energy and time holding grudges.

Go enjoy your kids or find another hobby.

Aww what a great post. Such a emotional and honest response to such jerks on here.

But, he doesnt know Jelko. So again, welcome to Talking soccer. Forum for anonymous a-holes.

Comment

Sorry LG but the Girls have already been accepted to CASL, Disney Showcase and were invited, and accepted the invitation to go to the Dallas International Cup for Girls. Oh, and we will also be at IMG, and Jefferson Cup (you know, the one you couldn't get into last year until Jelco contacted them and then they were accepted) in the Spring.

I'm a parent from that team that you know. And I am saying you should just shut up and move on, you ruined it for your daughter and you know it because you wanted to control and couldn't have it and she cried every day when you did that.

Your attempts to break the team up haven't worked and only made them stronger, and we have more than 11 players...

Every team loses games and players but as long as the core stays that is what is important, and winning is NOT the reason to choose a club or team, development is and we choose to stay because Jelco knows how to develop talent.

So please just stop the nonsense and enjoy watching your daughter like you have posted on social media and leave these girls and the club alone. We don't miss you but it appears you do. Sorry about that.
              Didn’t that team get beat up pretty bad at Jefferson Cup in the BOTTOM bracket? And what core are you referring to? The one girl who everyone pays for and whose parents move from family to family like leaches? What have they won? Couldn’t even win the Florida cup which is basically teams that can’t compete in state cup...Stop promoting your club on TS as it really has no positive effect and only brings out the truth of what goes on up in Martin county !in other words,, go fuk yourself!

Comment

Stop promoting your club on TS as it really has no positive effect and only brings out the truth of what goes on up in Martin county !in other words,, go fuk yourself!
                Agree. Anybody with a brain knows these Petrov threads are just them promoting their club. If i remember there was an almost identical thread a few months back using the same MO. Guys try something different, geez.
                Now let's let this fake thread head to the back pages with their others.

Comment

Didn’t that team get beat up pretty bad at Jefferson Cup in the BOTTOM bracket? And what core are you referring to? The one girl who everyone pays for and whose parents move from family to family like leaches? What have they won? Couldn’t even win the Florida cup which is basically teams that can’t compete in state cup...Stop promoting your club on TS as it really has no positive effect and only brings out the truth of what goes on up in Martin county !in other words,, go fuk yourself!
                  No you go F yourself LG....

Premier Elite
                  11424 SUNRISE STING 2003 X1 Champion in State Championship (Florida) More Info FL: 1 R3: 2 21-2-8 67.7%
                  Premier
                  9791 PINECREST PREMIER 2003-G BLUE Finalist in State Championship (Florida) More Info FL: 2 R3: 6 29-3-5 78.4%
                  Premier
                  6668 J PETROV ACADEMY 2003 FL: 3 R3: 15 37-8-10 67.3%
                  Platinum
                  4986 SUNRISE STING 2003 Z1 FL: 4 R3: 26 18-1-4 78.3%
                  Platinum
                  4348 SPACE COAST UNITED 03 GIRLS RED FL: 5 R3: 30 17-4-10 54.8%

Beaten up pretty bad? I don't think so...

2018 Jefferson Cup Girls Showcase (1999/00-2003) - Ranked until 3/25/2019
                  3/25/2018 DISCOVERIES SC LADY GOLD (SC) 3-4
                  3/24/2018 BETHESDA SC LEGACY 03 (MD) 3-0
                  3/24/2018 SJEB RUSH 03G ACADEMY (NJ) 2-2

Teams that can't compete in State Cup? Like Pinecrest Premier who lost in the finals of the other state cup or the team they beat 5-0 that is 5th in the State?

Florida Cup 2018 - Ranked until 5/13/2019
                  5/13/2018 PINECREST PREMIER 2003-G BLUE (FL) 1-2
                  5/12/2018 SPACE COAST UNITED 2003 GIRLS TRAVEL RED (FL) 5-0
                  4/14/2018 JAYFC ARMADA WFC 03 ELITE (FL) 3-2

Comment

No you go F yourself LG....

Premier Elite
                    11424 SUNRISE STING 2003 X1 Champion in State Championship (Florida) More Info FL: 1 R3: 2 21-2-8 67.7%
                    Premier
                    9791 PINECREST PREMIER 2003-G BLUE Finalist in State Championship (Florida) More Info FL: 2 R3: 6 29-3-5 78.4%
                    Premier
                    6668 J PETROV ACADEMY 2003 FL: 3 R3: 15 37-8-10 67.3%
                    Platinum
                    4986 SUNRISE STING 2003 Z1 FL: 4 R3: 26 18-1-4 78.3%
                    Platinum
                    4348 SPACE COAST UNITED 03 GIRLS RED FL: 5 R3: 30 17-4-10 54.8%

Beaten up pretty bad? I don't think so...

2018 Jefferson Cup Girls Showcase (1999/00-2003) - Ranked until 3/25/2019
                    3/25/2018 DISCOVERIES SC LADY GOLD (SC) 3-4
                    3/24/2018 BETHESDA SC LEGACY 03 (MD) 3-0
                    3/24/2018 SJEB RUSH 03G ACADEMY (NJ) 2-2

Teams that can't compete in State Cup? Like Pinecrest Premier who lost in the finals of the other state cup or the team they beat 5-0 that is 5th in the State?

Florida Cup 2018 - Ranked until 5/13/2019
                    5/13/2018 PINECREST PREMIER 2003-G BLUE (FL) 1-2
                    5/12/2018 SPACE COAST UNITED 2003 GIRLS TRAVEL RED (FL) 5-0
                    4/14/2018 JAYFC ARMADA WFC 03 ELITE (FL) 3-2
                    What does all this mean?

Comment

What does all this mean?
                      That you are a loser

Comment

Agree. Anybody with a brain knows these Petrov threads are just them promoting their club. If i remember there was an almost identical thread a few months back using the same MO. Guys try something different, geez.
                        Now let's let this fake thread head to the back pages with their others.
                        Somebody’s kid didn’t make the team I see LOL

Comment

Somebody’s kid didn’t make the team I see LOL
                          Make the team? Lol. He would take the guy standing on okeechobee with the sign if someone was paying. He can’t hold onto enough players to even field a team. as long as he keeps his “sponsor parent” they will have there “core”.player Lol

Comment

👆lol.

Comment

Make the team? Lol. He would take the guy standing on okeechobee with the sign if someone was paying. He can’t hold onto enough players to even field a team. as long as he keeps his “sponsor parent” they will have there “core”.player Lol
                              Wow. Lmao

Comment

What age group is the sponsor parent on ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X