Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow...these girls are impressive!

Just stumbled on this site and have been reading through some of the threads. I can't believe no one is talking about the girls from New England who are leading one of the best teams in the country...Duke...does anyone know what clubs they played for?...I'd love to sign my girls up for that club...they really seem to know how to develop talent

Please don’t feed the trolls...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      Please don’t feed the trolls...
      The person is a troll!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Just stumbled on this site and have been reading through some of the threads. I can't believe no one is talking about the girls from New England who are leading one of the best teams in the country...Duke...does anyone know what clubs they played for?...I'd love to sign my girls up for that club...they really seem to know how to develop talent
        Believe it. Parents stop yammerning about their kid's soccer by about u15.

Comment

ill bite. leading Duke to what?

http://www.goduke.com/SportSelect.db...DB_OEM_ID=4200

ACC play not started and to date who of note have they beaten ?

Comment

ill bite. leading Duke to what?

http://www.goduke.com/SportSelect.db...DB_OEM_ID=4200

ACC play not started and to date who of note have they beaten ?
            Stop. You know OP is a troll, so why “bite”... so you can troll too?

Comment

DO

NOT

FEED

TROLLS

You will only regret it later.

Comment

Believe it. Parents stop yammerning about their kid's soccer by about u15.
                Just tuning up. Can't wait till the portsmouth phenom and her NEFC counterpart start tearing up the ACC!

Comment

Just tuning up. Can't wait till the portsmouth phenom and her NEFC counterpart start tearing up the ACC!
                  Too funny, where is your kid? Are they even out on the field for anyone?

Comment

Let me guess - you just moved to the state and are looking for a club for your U12 superstar?

Comment

Let me guess - you just moved to the state and are looking for a club for your U12 superstar?
                      Not anymore..these Duke girls convinced me!

Comment

Current mom of the freshman is taking over the BTNT mantle. Congratulations! Quite an achievement.

Comment

Current mom of the freshman is taking over the BTNT mantle. Congratulations! Quite an achievement.
                          bahahahahahah

Comment

Where is your kid playing. Spent a fortune for that? Bahahahahaha

Comment

Another article in the Portsmouth Daily Bugle Informer Town Crier coming in 3,2,1...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X